Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Soo much nostalgia ! My mother used to watch those with me ^.^

A former roommate has the entire collection of stargate, Stargate Atlantis and stargate movies.  It's how I found the series in the first place lol 

1 hour ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

I have never heard of this series. What's it about?

Humans find a device that creates a wormhole to other identical devices scattered around the galaxy.  Humans turn it on, start exploring, making friends, making enemies, etc. 

It was started by the movie with Kevin Spacy and that one action actor, has a few mini movies and 3 stand alone TV series.  The original series has over 10 seasons but prime doesn't go past the 10th one. 

24 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Humans find a device that creates a wormhole to other identical devices scattered around the galaxy.  Humans turn it on, start exploring, making friends, making enemies, etc. 

It was started by the movie with Kevin Spacy and that one action actor, has a few mini movies and 3 stand alone TV series.  The original series has over 10 seasons but prime doesn't go past the 10th one. 

You forgot the most important part its in an universe where almost everyone in the universe happens to speak english 

15 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You forgot the most important part its in an universe where almost everyone in the universe happens to speak english 

That's just a matter of convenience for the later seasons of SG-1.  They do use the Jaffa language a lot but ease off after season, uh, 2? 3? And typically only use "kree!" Like the madmen they are. 

Very few shows today will lean on subtitles as it annoys the Hek out of some viewers and damages their ratings, so we all just nod and ignore that thousands of diverse, isolated and unique civilizations speak the same language. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Sounds cool