Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Sounds cool

Oh dont get me wrong with my joke the entire SG-1 and stargate atlantis are priceless if you never saw them start with the first movie . After that SG 1 until they talks about atlantis ( you will know when to start atlantis belive me its kinda obvious ) and after that you watch SG1 and Atlantis in parrallel but atlantis will last longer than SG1 ( SG1 is crossing atlantis seasons but ends before the end of atlantis )

Have fun watching it. Its a blast to be honest. You end the whole thing with the 2 last movie ^.^ 

Now i think i'm gonna go cry from nostalgia in a corner (ಥ‸ಥ)

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Oh dont get me wrong with my joke the entire SG-1 and stargate atlantis are priceless if you never saw them start with the first movie . After that SG 1 until they talks about atlantis ( you will know when to start atlantis belive me its kinda obvious ) and after that you watch SG1 and Atlantis in parrallel but atlantis will last longer than SG1 ( SG1 is crossing atlantis seasons but ends before the end of atlantis )

Have fun watching it. Its a blast to be honest. You end the whole thing with the 2 last movie ^.^ 

Now i think i'm gonna go cry from nostalgia in a corner (ಥ‸ಥ)

Don't cry, watch it again. 

5 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

No I haven't.

Astronaught finds wormhole, winds up in galaxy unknown.  Works to find a way home, makes friends, makes enemies.  

Has a sentient ship tho, that's cool.  Much more diverse alien populations than some other shows. 

Il y a 14 heures, (XB1)Red Dough Boy a dit :

Convert people into the Warframe religion by asking

"Do you have a moment for our lord and savior Clem and his Grakatas?"

Image result for warframe clem gif

There is more of that in Warhammer 40k

Dakka intensify!!

6 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

the rail jack is got even more screwed then before and yet while the company Bethesda try to CPR their game fallout 76

RYZFVS.gif

uhhh Bethesda just let it die, you *censorship* up, at least you have law suit is coming your way

giphy.gif

Don't you have your own thread to be crazy in?

39 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Don't you have your own thread to be crazy in?

there is no rules about being the last post for it didn't have concept what you post that is probate nothing on me and any rules that apply, so basically I can bash dev and the company of Bethesda, they'll never know because they already have tons funny hackers.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

there is no rules about being the last post for it didn't have concept what you post that is probate nothing on me and any rules that apply, so basically I can bash dev and the company of Bethesda, they'll never know because they already have tons funny hackers.

Never said anything about rules.  It's posted, read it again.

That being posted, go be annoying in your own thread.

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Never said anything about rules.  It's posted, read it again.

That being posted, go be annoying in your own thread.

do you have problem if you think someone is annoying but stated the fact that you could of took your time reading it fine print even thou you skim read things, pretty much I think I hit everyone's funny bone for applause ppl's IQ that isn't really 100, either way we have to face the fact later on wither we like it or not for things could come around that will go around like a boomerang you meant throw it away the problem.  Now you find me annoying, then try downtown where the worst then annoying for you should be bless that you don't have 100 kids chatting away spam boxing other games including in adult games.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

do you have problem if you think someone is annoying but stated the fact that you could of took your time reading it fine print even thou you skim read things, pretty much I think I hit everyone's funny bone for applause ppl's IQ that isn't really 200, either way we have to face the fact later on wither we like it or not for things could come around that will go around like a boomerang you meant throw it away the problem.  Now you find me annoying, then try downtown where the worst then annoying for you should be bless that you don't have 100 kids chatting away spam boxing other games including in adult games.

My dude, I'm not sure if you need to take more drugs or less.

• Like 2