Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Then it is common for you to say neither you try give these ppl happiness for do you want me say

d325763d0f71615f23e9c45a04d71083.jpg

Seriously, is English a tertiary or quadrary language for you, or are you having a beef with grammar and punctuation?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

You make the joy pill ineffective.  Answer the question, please.

I am not skipping the answer, you hadn't answer me all the way.  Even thou you want soo much . for I will . give. more. of . these. you. want. to . take . your . joy. pilllzzz.

Just now, CandyManCriminal said:

try an aspirin for this headache.
tho with how bad it is you might need cocaine.

Nah, only thing that'll fix this is answers.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

I am not skipping the answer, you hadn't answer me all the way.  Even thou you want soo much . for I will . give. more. of . these. you. want. to . take . your . joy. pilllzzz.

I answered you to the fullest, not my fault you weren't able to understand that.  Still haven't answered the question that's been asked by many on the forums.

Just now, MagPrime said:

Nah, only thing that'll fix this is answers.

I answered you to the fullest, not my fault you weren't able to understand that.  Still haven't answered the question that's been asked by many on the forums.

No you weren't answering I did follow you say it is ineffective but no, you said "there is med pills for everything" for it doesn't apply joy even thou you create such simple to be you do support any drugs which you didn't say in what way for I didn't say what way for you do believed in torture shock treatment for the brain, for I'll bring up your comment for I will quote for you believed pills.

21 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

There's pills for everything.

and there it is, basically you said "everything" that is including emotional control and content which I purposely do all crappy grammar all the way to the bone obviously point to poke you with.  So deal with it for you think pills can control their feelings, why not I just simple inject you with nano machine into your brain and control your thoughts for it can be the same result of facing such time and time again the punishment of thought of you wanted to think that way isn't punishable but facing reality you just want escape every problem that come presume to confirm either you wanted to be control by someone else and don't want do things out your will to have your freedom of touch or give to be.  Yet you wanted talk about someone grammar yet you just want tag long and wanted big not try walk the other side for 1st you comment about drugs and you deiced want change the subject about grammar for that we call it nick knacker who can't choose their mind or second in minded that keep on thinking long the trip or by the trip for you wanted know but you not even on either way subject either so why would I give you correct answer if you find me annoying for you ask for 3 things at once for you laugh away about the comment when few veteran players are becoming aware the game is bit getting back as bent do of you wanted something else for presuming you find my post annoying.  More likely every players has mental condition even you for you can't claim yourself normal or settled someone is normal even thou other people may not have proper grammar for what is the point for common for humanity find themselves stupid part their brain and if you cut that out then obviously you think it is smart move but you had remove more then who you are for you could cut out your good personality for now you have murdering personality or presume by other and by other to be that is isn't you but chance of millions person is in sandbox.  So I write this to you because you ask for it but I won't give you full on answer because you don't like read the annoying stuff so I am not going cut that short for easy reasons for I don't have to give my reason that may reflect someone's action because they like improvise without thinking for once a while so presuming wasting huge block text someone for called annoying just leaving you a huge mess for you to read because once your done reading or skim reading your going say "wtf I just read".

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No you weren't answering I did follow you say it is ineffective but no, you said "there is med pills for everything" for it doesn't apply joy even thou you create such simple to be you do support any drugs which you didn't say in what way for I didn't say what way for you do believed in torture shock treatment for the brain, for I'll bring up your comment for I will quote for you believed pills.

and there it is, basically you said "everything" that is including emotional control and content which I purposely do all crappy grammar all the way to the bone obviously point to poke you with.  So deal with it for you think pills can control their feelings, why not I just simple inject you with nano machine into your brain and control your thoughts for it can be the same result of facing such time and time again the punishment of thought of you wanted to think that way isn't punishable but facing reality you just want escape every problem that come presume to confirm either you wanted to be control by someone else and don't want do things out your will to have your freedom of touch or give to be.  Yet you wanted talk about someone grammar yet you just want tag long and wanted big not try walk the other side for 1st you comment about drugs and you deiced want change the subject about grammar for that we call it nick knacker who can't choose their mind or second in minded that keep on thinking long the trip or by the trip for you wanted know but you not even on either way subject either so why would I give you correct answer if you find me annoying for you ask for 3 things at once for you laugh away about the comment when few veteran players are becoming aware the game is bit getting back as bent do of you wanted something else for presuming you find my post annoying.  More likely every players has mental condition even you for you can't claim yourself normal or settled someone is normal even thou other people may not have proper grammar for what is the point for common for humanity find themselves stupid part their brain and if you cut that out then obviously you think it is smart move but you had remove more then who you are for you could cut out your good personality for now you have murdering personality or presume by other and by other to be that is isn't you but chance of millions person is in sandbox.  So I write this to you because you ask for it but I won't give you full on answer because you don't like read the annoying stuff so I am not going cut that short for easy reasons for I don't have to give my reason that may reflect someone's action because they like improvise without thinking for once a while so presuming wasting huge block text someone for called annoying just leaving you a huge mess for you to read because once your done reading or skim reading your going say "wtf I just read".

I've spent enough time around homeless to know exactly what I just read.

Stilllll haven't answered the question.  You're obviously intelligent, do you just not care or do you feel you have to type as fast as possible to get your thoughts out?

Just now, MagPrime said:

I've spent enough time around homeless to know exactly what I just read.

Stilllll haven't answered the question.  You're obviously intelligent, do you just not care or do you feel you have to type as fast as possible to get your thoughts out?

I did answer it, go find it like a puzzle piece that went missing around the floor that blend in with the floor.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I try to get people into Warhammer and Warframe, some of the best sci fi universes I've seen. 

My exposure to Warhammer has been limited, so I dont know that much. Though every now and then I stumble into it

On 2020-01-11 at 10:44 AM, Nova-IX said:

My exposure to Warhammer has been limited, so I dont know that much. Though every now and then I stumble into it

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

If it does interest you this is a good start, there's a hell of a lot of stuff to read into as there's 10,000 years plus of history, lore, and conflict to it. But if you have need of a sci fi universe to get really into then I say try it. Plenty of books, some decent games, and table top if that interests you. 

On 2020-01-10 at 10:51 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

There are two periods in this block of text.