Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

It's like a family gathering when you're 5yo, you see bunch of familiar faces and lots of uncles you never even heard of

 The best of family gatherings😂

 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

It's like a family gathering when you're 5yo, you see bunch of familiar faces and lots of uncles you never even heard of

It's me. 

I'm the uncle's. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

It's like a family gathering when you're 5yo, you see bunch of familiar faces and lots of uncles you never even heard of

Alternatively you've been here for ages and just pretend you know all the new people.

Spoiler

2rTBy8V.jpg


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (XB1)NuclearSquiddy said:

The hell is this place?

A magic land of shenanigans. 

 

21 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

Merp I guess

Nerp I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

It's me. 

I'm the uncle's. 

I'm the drunk uncle in my family, and I'll fight you for that title. 

 

Once I can stand up properly. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I'm the drunk uncle in my family, and I'll fight you for that title. 

 

Once I can stand up properly. 

I'm the sober uncle, lemme bring you some coffee. 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

As long as I can put some Bailey's Irish cream in it. 

Once it's out of my hands, it's out of my hands. 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Unless it's a metal cup and you use mag powers to steal it. 

Sssshhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum shows that currently 23 people are following this thread, let's count how much of us ACTUALLY checks in during, lets say, 48h period.

So speaking directely to You, Fellow Follower, please post something here quoting this post or something

 

Thanks in advance for Your assistance in this little experiment 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

Forum shows that currently 23 people are following this thread, let's count how much of us ACTUALLY checks in during, lets say, 48h period.

So speaking directely to You, Fellow Follower, please post something here quoting this post or something

 

Thanks in advance for Your assistance in this little experiment 🙂

I do. I check in everyday, lol, multiple times daily actually

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love popping in every once in a while to see this.

Absolutely nothing.

I think you guys have done... a pretty good job, so far.

(sorry not sorry for the dbd meme)

  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I love popping in every once in a while to see this.

Absolutely nothing.

I think you guys have done... a pretty good job, so far.

(sorry not sorry for the dbd meme)

You dare say only "pretty good"! We have done Stinken Fantastic!

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

You dare say only "pretty good"! We have done Stinken Fantastic!

Tbh there is a point to be made... I mean, only 13521 pages so far, like, c'mon, I know we can do better!

 

That being said, "pretty good" is still compelling considering recent "--erp" outburst, likely not first SPAM-like thing in this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Also I'll take a cup

Feel free to help yourself ^^

Just remember, we are running low on coffee and some of us need to go to work tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I love popping in every once in a while to see this.

Absolutely nothing.

I think you guys have done... a pretty good job, so far.

(sorry not sorry for the dbd meme)

Yeah, we used to break the forums but we don't have that drive anymore. 

40 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

What am I? Also I'll take a cup

You're the nephew that's in the weird stage of older than the younger generation but younger than the older one.  You fit in but don't with both. 

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Feel free to help yourself ^^

Just remember, we are running low on coffee and some of us need to go to work tomorrow

Okay, I'll run by the store and grab some when I'm out next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, we used to break the forums but we don't have that drive anymore. 

You're the nephew that's in the weird stage of older than the younger generation but younger than the older one.  You fit in but don't with both. 

We need to regain that drive.

So both of you are my uncle then? Or is one of you my dad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

So it says I am still at 60 posts, when I have made like 5 today and it hasn't gone up. What the heck forums!

Off Topic posts don't count.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...