Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

13 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

This whole thread could easily be used to define intelectual parkour, you guys menaged to jump from puppies to massive genocide with no effort.

If you talk to me long enough you'll realize I can have wide swings in topics with very little segway. 

And I wouldn't call it genocide, more like "correcting the course of humanity." 

Anyway, have more dogos.

Related image

Or more foxos if you prefer. 

Related image

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

If you talk to me long enough you'll realize I can have wide swings in topics with very little segway. 

And I wouldn't call it genocide, more like "correcting the course of humanity." 

Anyway, have more dogos.

Related image

Or more foxos if you prefer. 

Related image

I have mood swings on topics as well. I can go from one thing to another without there being any correlation between the two.

And those is some awesome dogos and foxes.

4 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

I have mood swings on topics as well. I can go from one thing to another without there being any correlation between the two.

And those is some awesome dogos and foxes.

And so many of them too, so much fluff. 

I find conversations like that are more interesting than staying on one topic, keeps the brain entertained by having to think about different things constantly. 

57 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I find conversations like that are more interesting than staying on one topic, keeps the brain entertained by having to think about different things constantly. 

Yeah, but here unrestricted reply time kinda generates this chill atmosphere of throwing unrelated thoughts at each other and just playing around.

Like, for me this whole conversation just slowly goes on in the background of my head, i check in here every now and then, and the feeling of participation in this really cool and easy community just having random ideas/urges to post doggos, it's really pleasant distraction from essay-like style of many people in e.g. General Discussion.

And I don't have to worry that no-one probably willingly reads my whole rumbling here, since sometimes I just feel the need to write 4 paragraphs of nothing, and it still isn't going to be out of place here.

...but I definitely am, in my timezone it's nearly 1:00 AM and my brain decided it's PERFECT occasion to hop on the Forum and post lenghty semi-response, despite knowing well I'm going to suffer in like 5h 🙂

11 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Yeah, but here unrestricted reply time kinda generates this chill atmosphere of throwing unrelated thoughts at each other and just playing around.

Like, for me this whole conversation just slowly goes on in the background of my head, i check in here every now and then, and the feeling of participation in this really cool and easy community just having random ideas/urges to post doggos, it's really pleasant distraction from essay-like style of many people in e.g. General Discussion.

And I don't have to worry that no-one probably willingly reads my whole rumbling here, since sometimes I just feel the need to write 4 paragraphs of nothing, and it still isn't going to be out of place here.

...but I definitely am, in my timezone it's nearly 1:00 AM and my brain decided it's PERFECT occasion to hop on the Forum and post lenghty semi-response, despite knowing well I'm going to suffer in like 5h 🙂

I always appreciate chill threads like this too, no rush to post and it's a place for whatever. Arguments are rare in here compared with other threads and sections where they're all too common. 

17 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

Same I like chill threads where we can post basically anything. 

Have some more dogos! https://m.imgur.com/t/dog/nkHyR1w

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas