Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I don't mind leaving some things not completed if they're too much to research then buy. 

Like Knux requiring 20,000 Cryotic. 

Personally I'm ok with Cryotic because there is reliable way of farming it, while Mutagen Samples are more of a lottery (in my opinion, I can be exaggerating).

But I do see where you are coming from, one of my top "never again" things in Warframe is collecting Cryotic for Knux and Sibear.

7 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Personally I'm ok with Cryotic because there is reliable way of farming it, while Mutagen Samples are more of a lottery (in my opinion, I can be exaggerating).

But I do see where you are coming from, one of my top "never again" things in Warframe is collecting Cryotic for Knux and Sibear.

I'd be okay with excavation if it was changed up a bit, actually made a post about having the extractors run off of Warframe shields similar to hijack. Meaning missions could be completed a good deal faster and more reliably than having to hope the right enemy spawns. In my experience there are either no enemies with the power supply, or there are too many. Or having the excavators scale with the enemy. 

5 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Wow this thread is HOT! in Off Topic!

...partly because of my today nearly-SPAM, I feel so embarrassed now.

Hey man, nothing to be embarrassed about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I'd be okay with excavation if it was changed up a bit, actually made a post about having the extractors run off of Warframe shields similar to hijack. Meaning missions could be completed a good deal faster and more reliably than having to hope the right enemy spawns. In my experience there are either no enemies with the power supply, or there are too many. Or having the excavators scale with the enemy.

Fair points, especially scaling is something I'd consider implementing, since DE have a lot of experience in making things scale pretty well in Mobile Defences for example and it shouldn't be much work for them.

And yeah, spawns for some reason work ok only in squads, soloing Excavations is pretty unreasonable.

Oh, and also reward to work ratio in Excavations is not that great, when it's more efficient to run low-level Venus than anything high-level, the increse in difficulty doesn't correspond with Cryotic gained, because in the end if one decides to farm Excavations, the main incentive is Cryotic, not rotation rewards imo.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-26 at 11:35 PM, ILucjusz said:

Ok so it spoke to me on a personal level, because I'm gatherer and pretty much completionist... yet I do not own a single Mag Prime (also Ivara Prime but that's fine) and it gives me PTSD. It just feels wrong to me to not have one of the most common Prime warframes at that point in My Warframe Journey.

I still haven't gotten her either. Mag prime has some amazing fashion framing capabilities, I have seen so many amazing fashion frames for her, so need to get around to getting her.

I'm conflicted. 

Currently enjoying my position with a small medical billing office but I just found out one of the larger hospital chains is hiring for medical coding (am certified) for about $4.50/hr more than I make now.

I obviously want the better paying position but I'm enjoying where I work now, mainly because I get to wear headphones and blue jeans everyday. 

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm conflicted. 

Currently enjoying my position with a small medical billing office but I just found out one of the larger hospital chains is hiring for medical coding (am certified) for about $4.50/hr more than I make now.

I obviously want the better paying position but I'm enjoying where I work now, mainly because I get to wear headphones and blue jeans everyday. 

Tough choice. What is your salary now? How much do you make per hour currently? And what would you have to wear at the Hospital?

26 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Tough choice. What is your salary now? How much do you make per hour currently? And what would you have to wear at the Hospital?

$15/hr.  And it's actually $3.50 more, didn't catch the typo. 

As far as I know, I would have to wear office casual for about 3 to 6 months before having the opportunity of working from home.  Plus, just found out the health benefits are identical in coverage and cost. 

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

$15/hr.  And it's actually $3.50 more, didn't catch the typo. 

As far as I know, I would have to wear office casual for about 3 to 6 months before having the opportunity of working from home.  Plus, just found out the health benefits are identical in coverage and cost. 

I feel like the extra 3.50 per hour, and then the chance to work from home (if you want that) is probably better. And couldn't casual be considered jeans, and a nice shirt?

21 hours ago, ILucjusz said:

Fair points, especially scaling is something I'd consider implementing, since DE have a lot of experience in making things scale pretty well in Mobile Defences for example and it shouldn't be much work for them.

And yeah, spawns for some reason work ok only in squads, soloing Excavations is pretty unreasonable.

Oh, and also reward to work ratio in Excavations is not that great, when it's more efficient to run low-level Venus than anything high-level, the increse in difficulty doesn't correspond with Cryotic gained, because in the end if one decides to farm Excavations, the main incentive is Cryotic, not rotation rewards imo.

Because of the swarm of enemies and having to hold certain points I usually excavate on Earth so it's the lowest level enemies. Like you said it's for cryotic and not much else. 

1 hour ago, Datsher said:

Woooosh

Shwoooo 

That reminds me, does anyone else here play Ace Combat? 

8 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

I feel like the extra 3.50 per hour, and then the chance to work from home (if you want that) is probably better. And couldn't casual be considered jeans, and a nice shirt?

Nice shirt and jeans is considered Friday casual for an office on the West Coast but business casual is the same nice shirt and slacks.

And yeah, gonna send in my resume this weekend. 

38 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Nice shirt and jeans is considered Friday casual for an office on the West Coast but business casual is the same nice shirt and slacks.

We all wish You the best of luck with the job!

On 2020-01-28 at 7:40 AM, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

What makes things better then? 

Not being trapped in a house with someone constantly watching Rom-coms. Love, Rosie is both good and soul crushing.
Apparently applying a trans-flag colour scheme to my inventory (in the middle of the night) makes me strangely happy. I'm not even that much into the community.... what's going on?

16 hours ago, MagPrime said:

82FXzMN.gif 

• Like 1