Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, ILucjusz said:

Indeed, so be cautious if You ever run into convincing man wearing medival loose clothing.

good thing i only hang out with my cowworkers

Spoiler

my cowworkers are cows

Just now, DeMonkey said:

I'm allergic to peanuts.

Maybe that's why my knee is so dodgy? Instead of screwing it back together, they slathered it in peanut butter...

those damn scientists

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

good thing i only hang out with my cowworkers

Reveal hidden contents

my cowworkers are cows

those damn scientists

Do you recall a show with a mad scientist mouse trying to conquer de world named cortex ?

Edited by trunks013

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

no,i only had access to disney and disney xd as a child

Oh well those were WB and the whole tv show was like if you were on some kind of drug anyway lol you dont miss much ^.^ oh and cortex is actualy brain in think in english lol its pinky and the brain now i have the proper name ^.^

Edited by trunks013

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd hate to live on a mountain. My knee can't handle anything more than the occasional pavement curb.

Is this resoult of some injury or something You were born with? Cause my girlfriend has some genetic something-something going on with her knees and surgery had made it So. Much. Worse; but rehabilitation really helped some time later. And of course no one's forcing You to answer, it's your very personal information, just asking because of curiosity.

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm allergic to peanuts.

Maybe that's why my knee is so dodgy? Instead of screwing it back together, they slathered it in peanut butter...

So I guess lore for Wukong's Cloud Walker is that he's sometimes so done with using knees to walk that he evaporates?

3 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

~snip~

I injured my leg skiing in Norway some years ago, medical professional told me it was sprained and so I sat out the rest of the holiday (in bed with copious amounts of pizza) and got the plane home (somehow) at the end of the week.

Turns out it wasn't a sprain, I'd pulled my tibia in two right below the knee joint, and due to how long it took me to go to the hospital it had started to set badly meaning they had to rebreak it.

9 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

So I guess lore for Wukong's Cloud Walker is that he's sometimes so done with using knees to walk that he evaporates?

Unfortunately not, the actual lore is that it's actually a high tech hoverboard called the "Cloud", but due to the fact that it's "too cool" DE have to obfuscate it with a horrible mist effect. Obviously.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

I injured my leg skiing in Norway some years ago, medical professional told me it was sprained and so I sat out the rest of the holiday (in bed with copious amounts of pizza) and got the plane home (somehow) at the end of the week.

Turns out it wasn't a sprain, I'd pulled my tibia in two right below the knee joint, and due to how long it took me to go to the hospital it had started to set badly meaning they had to rebreak it.

that's what you get for not having the skiing gene

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Unfortunately not, the actual lore is that it's actually a high tech hoverboard called the "Cloud", but due to the fact that it's "too cool" DE have to obfuscate it with a horrible mist effect. Obviously.

Sorry to hear about the knee. That's rough.

20 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Well i'm not talking about the time they use to ducktape me on stuff for bullying . Still ducktape is amazing but yeah not on skin ^.^ but if you want to repair stuff tho ^.^ 2019-10-28.jpg

Yes, it has .. and what is that? a shelf thingy?

20 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Home it's where the heart is, and where people are mostly naked.

And full time randomness with no judging

20 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

small price to pay

Not if you have sensitive skin like me

17 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Unless you don't own your home, ofc. Then there's a lot of things you can't do. :tongue:

Psst what they dont know doesnt hurt