Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

13 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

What I mean by lesser evil is that since the Imperium sees all aliens as evil, the Eldar and Tau aren't as bad as the other races that exist solely for the sake of killing. They treat war as an unfortunate necessity, and mourn losses suffered unlike the other factions that only care for how much blood they've spilled or how many skulls they've collected. Most of the xenos are also too dedicated to fighting anything that they'll fight each other just as often, and will only expand when one leader stops them killing each other long enough to focus on something else. 

The modern Imperium is ruled by lesser men than the Emperor who was the only reason the Imperium rose to power in the first place, and is the reason why he's worshiped so zealously. While not exactly good because of what they have to do to survive, humanity is also not as evil as the other factions and can see reason in avoiding war with certain groups. The reason I will stay Imperial is that it represents mankind's potential, getting to the stars and expanding across the galaxy. Even though it seems bad now the Imperium won't fall until Terra itself is gone. Even among something like the Astartes there are different chapters that view normal people as something they must protect, and they aren't just there as fodder. 

Mostly why I like Warhammer 40k is because it's very chaotic and expansive, has minimal plot armor, and it's not just good guys vs bad guys. Everyone is morally grey and is doing what they must to survive in a brutal and unforgiving universe. 

yea, it's pretty difficult to put some factions into different categories because there are so many damn bloody factions in their own race

certain chapters *cough cough salamanders cought*, i will hug you and i will protect you with my life. while some other are just ''#*!% you and #*!% off'''. overall the imperium is very xenophobic, but if you are lucky you might find someone that is willing to actually talk and not scream at you. 

If you gave an eldar the choice to either save a billion people and sacrifice an eldar, or save the eldar, they will choose the eldar every single time. They do not care about the other races unless they absolutely have to talk.

Even back in 30k days the emperor was a bit hands off when it came to ruling the imperium, though it definantly helps that they weren't religious fanatics.

yea, warhammer is pretty damned great, everything is just different shades of gray... 50 shades of grey if you will....

Spoiler

don't kill me, plz

On 2020-02-06 at 7:33 PM, trunks013 said:

Its a kid barrier so they dont fall off their bed my daughter destroyed the protecting screen playing with it at night and i just ducktaped the whole thing and it works flawlessly since then ^.^ 

Neat, access denied field 😆

On 2020-02-06 at 7:55 PM, Stalker_Cake said:

pain is pleasure

Depends on what kind of pain and where, mental pain is certainly not

• Like 1