Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Great, I've had too much coffee on an empty stomach and am now having an anxiety attack. 

Blarg.  

Good thing I'm not in game, I'd go on a gifting spree. 

I've never had an anxiety attack until last Friday... at work. Hek, Alad, and mother Lotus #*!%.

Luckily I had good friend to take me home because I was depressed and terrified 😞

31 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I've never had an anxiety attack until last Friday

Can't say I've ever experienced one.

Closest I think I came was visiting someone in another country... having smashed my phone at the airport before departure and having no means to contact them after that. Worried, but nothing I'd describe as an attack so far as I recall.

Can you describe it?

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Can't say I've ever experienced one.

Closest I think I came was visiting someone in another country... having smashed my phone at the airport before departure and having no means to contact them after that. Worried, but nothing I'd describe as an attack so far as I recall.

Can you describe it?

Like an irrational fear that controls your every thought. Whatever you do, whatever happens it's going to be bad.

Imagine if your brain suddenly went 'everything is gluten and gluten is painful' . If I walk over there, if I touch that, if I talk to that person it will hurt. Then your brain screaming rapidly repeats that until it consumes your every thought. So you end up terrified of doing anything because everything is gluten.

22 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Monday's suck. 

That's all. 

monday is like every other day for me

Spoiler

because i'm always working....

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Half the office is out, from medical emergency to pre arranged time off, and I suddenly have new responsibilities I didn't want. 

that sure is something

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

monday is like every other day for me

Reveal hidden contents

because i'm always working....

that sure is something

Yes, there is always someone else who has it worse. 

5 minutes ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

ouch, that's tough.

Just looked up some dates.  Tennocon hits the weekend before the first pirate frsivalcof the season and I'm supposed to have one or two nephews. 

Not only is my bank account preemptively clenching but my sleep schedule just started having nightmares, months in advance. 

Work Out Exercise GIF

il y a 3 minutes, MagPrime a dit :

Just looked up some dates.  Tennocon hits the weekend before the first pirate frsivalcof the season and I'm supposed to have one or two nephews. 

Not only is my bank account preemptively clenching but my sleep schedule just started having nightmares, months in advance. 

Work Out Exercise GIF

Life: the dark souls of simulation.

Edited by angias
Might be the dumbest thing i said today.

11 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Work Out Exercise GIF

Good luck with that

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Work Out Exercise GIF

Well if it helps you will be able to try weird ramen with cheese curds at TennoCon ^.^ 

20 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Not to brag or anything but I had President's Day off and I feel quite relaxed. 

For those suffering from anxiety and panic attacks maybe try some tranquil music. 

2O got some sweet sweet over time for Presidents Day, so not complaining on that one.