Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

12 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

That's the dream. I had an issue with my headset when I played it earlier, mic still worked fine, still heard everything fine except for one single thing. In-game dialogue.

Loud guns? Check.

Loud music? Check.

Shooty McExplosion Bang Pow? Check.

Audible dialogue? Only when actively looking perpendicular to the speaker, because magic surround sound wizardry.

Not sure how effective a tactical military guy I'd make if I have to crab walk towards the enemies just so that I can hear them...

I tend to always have problems 1-2 a day when playing. Just yesterday, I was heading to the dojo to trade with a clannie and it took me over 5 minutes to get there. And the day before my game froze up and then forced me to log out.

2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

The beach ??? Im going to my roof with a shovel to remove 70 + cm of snow.

It'll be rainy but it's weather I love and it means fewer people at the beach. 

Woke up 30m ago feeling a lot better, so holding out hope this continues for at least 12 hours. 

Edited by MagPrime

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Lost an entire day to another migraine.  Good chance I'm gonna lose tomorrow as well.

RIP going to the beach. 

sounds like you need to drown yourself in water

3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

The beach ??? Im going to my roof with a shovel to remove 70 + cm of snow.

i wish, all the snow i have gets instantly melted because 2-4 days of constant rain will follow to melt all the fun powder

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Woke up 30m ago feeling a lot better, so holding out hope this continues for at least 12 hours. 

why worry about getting wet when you plan on getting all the wet

26 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

sounds like you need to drown yourself in water

i wish, all the snow i have gets instantly melted because 2-4 days of constant rain will follow to melt all the fun powder

why worry about getting wet when you plan on getting all the wet

I'm not worried about a getting wet.  The migraine threatened to derail my plans because driving is out.  Kinda can't see out my right eye sometimes and turning my head is a no go  

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Want more rain? we are almost living underwater here .. it has rained almost every single day for the past months

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm not worried about a getting wet.  The migraine threatened to derail my plans because driving is out.  Kinda can't see out my right eye sometimes and turning my head is a no go  

I know my migraine makes me completely stationary, move and its like getting hammered in the head. Speedy recovery to you and may you feel better soon

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

it was a bit of a joke that might have helped the mood a little, but i have had 1 of those brainshattering migraines and headaches before. it was... not very pleasant

10 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Want more rain? we are almost living underwater here .. it has rained almost every single day for the past months

I know my migraine makes me completely stationary, move and its like getting hammered in the head. Speedy recovery to you and may you feel better soon

❤️

10 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

it was a bit of a joke that might have helped the mood a little, but i have had 1 of those brainshattering migraines and headaches before. it was... not very pleasant

Sorry, subtle jokes are lost when I can't brain.

7 hours ago, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Fell Better Mag! ❤️🙂

10/ feeling

Arrived at work today to find big red warnings plastered across the computer screen, someone had attempted to produce a label for a pharmacy product, and given we aren't a pharmacy store that's very illegal due to a lack of license. Warning tells me to ensure that the product isn't on display and won't accidentally go on display.

The one thing the warning doesn't actually tell me however is what the sodding product is in the first place, not like that information is incredibly pivotal or anything like that.

Work pls...

11 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Sorry, subtle jokes are lost when I can't brain.

that's fair

4 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Arrived at work today to find big red warnings plastered across the computer screen, someone had attempted to produce a label for a pharmacy product, and given we aren't a pharmacy store that's very illegal due to a lack of license. Warning tells me to ensure that the product isn't on display and won't accidentally go on display.

The one thing the warning doesn't actually tell me however is what the sodding product is in the first place, not like that information is incredibly pivotal or anything like that.

Work pls...

sounds like my cowworkers, they scream and/or maybe kick when i touch them the wrong way

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

You could say I migrated over to the reddit side of warframe 🙂

Traitor!

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah lol some may even call taht "Poor choices" ^.^ 

Eh.  For me, it would be a poor choice to procreate right now but it's 100% subjective. 

1 hour ago, Stalker_Cake said:

atleast his exhaustion was due to his own decisions

Part of being a grown up.