Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

18 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Discord friend got another person's flu and ended up with pneumonia. No one will see them because Covid scare.

I must be half asleep, because my first thought was "how did someone get the flu over Discord"?

It's evolving.

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i can't do it remotely, unfortunantly

Yeah thats a weird situation. I can work remotely but my work does not really want me to. My girlfriend can't work remotely but can't cause they said nope.

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, Postal_pat said:

In less viral news (ha) I have a change of name certificate. I can use this to annoy a branch teller as I request the change of name documents for 4-5 different id's/licenses.

Good to hear, now they have no choice :3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

On the bright side work may be cancelled this week

Got a 1 day week myself, only have to work Thursday. Need to sort my place a bit so the time off is good, landlord has requested that I isolate from him and his family (old and young people in the house) so I need to get my bits upstairs and purchase some appliances.

20 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Got a 1 day week myself, only have to work Thursday. Need to sort my place a bit so the time off is good, landlord has requested that I isolate from him and his family (old and young people in the house) so I need to get my bits upstairs and purchase some appliances.

Good luck and stay safe. Caution is good in this time, not panic. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Good luck and stay safe. Caution is good in this time, not panic. 

Ehhh, far as I'm concerned I'll get it eventually. I'd honestly rather get it now so that I'm healthy when it peaks, and can help those that need the help. 

Same to you though, of course.

Edited by DeMonkey

17 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Ehhh, far as I'm concerned I'll get it eventually. I'd honestly rather get it now so that I'm healthy when it peaks, and can help those that need the help. 

Same to you though, of course.

The reason I don't want to get it is because my mom has COPD so it may be lethal to her, I should be okay though. She's gotten "mad" because I can get over stuff in a weekend or a week that takes two weeks for everyone else though. lol

On 2020-03-17 at 8:50 PM, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Technorona virus. 

Slow computers are lethal

On 2020-03-17 at 8:52 PM, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

On the bright side work may be cancelled this week. 

Just remember 

Reveal hidden contents

Overpopulation? Virus and killing each other for supplies.

Climate change? Less people, less effect on the planet. 

Doesnt stop you from working from home. My place has already said that they intend for working at home at least until mid april

1 hour ago, Nova-IX said:

Doesnt stop you from working from home. My place has already said that they intend for working at home at least until mid april

One of my coworkers just got set up to work from home. 

I'm calling her the office poltergeist.  The printer is randomly turning on, sptting out dozens of patient payments and then my phone gets a notification with just a payment batch header or "feed the printer"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

I work security so we have to be on site unfortunately,  though if the building closes I don't see the need for us here. Maybe one person at the front but that's about it. 

45 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

One of my coworkers just got set up to work from home. 

I'm calling her the office poltergeist.  The printer is randomly turning on, sptting out dozens of patient payments and then my phone gets a notification with just a payment batch header or "feed the printer"

Spooky, call her Casper for me. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

I work security so we have to be on site unfortunately,  though if the building closes I don't see the need for us here. Maybe one person at the front but that's about it. 

Spooky, call her Casper for me. 

Will do!