Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

wat?

Sorry.

Ticklers are line items that require attention, either due to missing body location modifiers (left, right) missing service modifiers (a once a day procedure being billed twice because the first provider missed them and a second had to go back and repeat, etc.) Or just needs to be sent to the correct insurance company. 

Each line item is a tickler, an account can have dozens depending on length of stay but typically, the accounts I deal with are one or two line items. 125 a week is ideal when in office because I'm able to call insurance companies and provide batches of claims to the rep for reprocessing.  But since I'm working from home, I cannot call from my personal (and unsecured) cell phone.  So my boss feels I should be able to work 75 ticklers are day because I won't be distracted with phone calls and hold times. 

Which makes sense but my coworkers are @ssholes who like working the types of ticklers that don't require calling even though they're in a position to while I am not. (And the boss has even told them to knock it off)

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Sorry.

Ticklers are line items that require attention, either due to missing body location modifiers (left, right) missing service modifiers (a once a day procedure being billed twice because the first provider missed them and a second had to go back and repeat, etc.) Or just needs to be sent to the correct insurance company. 

Each line item is a tickler, an account can have dozens depending on length of stay but typically, the accounts I deal with are one or two line items. 125 a week is ideal when in office because I'm able to call insurance companies and provide batches of claims to the rep for reprocessing.  But since I'm working from home, I cannot call from my personal (and unsecured) cell phone.  So my boss feels I should be able to work 75 ticklers are day because I won't be distracted with phone calls and hold times. 

Which makes sense but my coworkers are @ssholes who like working the types of ticklers that don't require calling even though they're in a position to while I am not. (And the boss has even told them to knock it off)

i was wondering if you had a bunch of people tickling either you or others

• Like 1

il y a 52 minutes, Stalker_Cake a dit :

well you see, i don't think mag would be very happy if i did to her what i do to animals

Is this some more cow thing?

Il y a 2 heures, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas a dit :

Thank you.

Stuff moving isn't to big of a problem.

Here it is.

*Give a cesar salad made with nidus maggots*