Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

vor 7 Stunden schrieb angias:

Do you even know what is the prize?

I don't know. I had it in my hands. But as soon someone wrote the next last post, it's gone.

Now I claim it back

ac225.jpg

This is the current trophy.

Can we maintain this one?

Edited by Pertev

Il y a 7 heures, Pertev a dit :

I don't know. I had it in my hands. But as soon someone wrote the next last post, it's gone.

Now I claim it back

ac225.jpg

This is the current trophy.

Can we maintain this one?

I am apparently the prize.

(I will try to be gentle)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrake44 said:

Favourite Band ? or Fav singer ??? . 

According to my playlist lately it turns out that Linkin Park xD

I used to listen to them when I was like 14 and "teen-sad"; I bet many people had that phass in their lives.

Sooo probably my brain decided that it's my sad time music, and since I've been feeling absolutely devastated for a little more than 2 months now, I can only assume my subconciousness is acting accordingly, gathering familiar totems of sadness if that makes sense.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wrake44 said:

Favourite Band ? or Fav singer ??? .

I love Bones , it something from him that inspires me to be a better person . Kinda weird to say but yes . 

Hard to pick just one of either lol

I turned Pandora lose with seed songs of Someday by No More Kings, Hail to the Geek by Deaf Pedestrians and a couple other zombie songs.  Been enjoying the results for the most part.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Nova-IX:

8XULsxZ.gif

Oh my god 😱

😲 new idea for a warframe.

Or is this the equivalent to Titania? 🤨

🤔 Or do we need more different warframes? Have we enough? Should DE start concentrate more on story and side story content? Should they implement there codex and lore text more into the gameplay? Should they add more dialogues for almost every npc? Do we need Mass Effect, Fallout or Skyrim like conversation with dialogue options?

So many questions.

Confused Cameron Smith GIF by Camjaysmith

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pertev said:

Oh my god 😱

😲 new idea for a warframe.

Or is this the equivalent to Titania? 🤨

🤔 Or do we need more different warframes? Have we enough? Should DE start concentrate more on story and side story content? Should they implement there codex and lore text more into the gameplay? Should they add more dialogues for almost every npc? Do we need Mass Effect, Fallout or Skyrim like conversation with dialogue options?

So many questions.

Confused Cameron Smith GIF by Camjaysmith

Titania is not the moth frame, however with her deluxe skin its different. Though there is also Acrea, a concept by Valledamoth.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Nova-IX:

Titania is not the moth frame, however with her deluxe skin its different. Though there is also Acrea, a concept by Valledamoth.

Nailed it! That skin concept should make it's way to a deluxe skin. This could be a new idea of an warframe otherwise. With abilities like .... oh wait no this frame would end up almost like Titania. 

Then we should replace or change the visual effects of the useless ability Lantern. Would look nice if the target is wrapped in a cocoon.

I feel like a ping pong ball. 

Stay home because I'm sick, come back when I feel better, get sent home because Covid, come back because I feel better, get sent home AGAIN because Covid, come back with negative test result and verbal clearance from PA, now I'm about to get sent home again because I'm still sick and I didn't get written clearance from my doctor. 

angry cat GIF by LEGO