Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Your name isn't @LastPost, so no, you do not win.

If it makes you feel any better, neither am I @LastPost.

I've spent 200p on a joke once already, do not tempt me to do it again.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Doom_Bunny said:

Hips hurty, bed springs bad

I got a new mattress off the interwebs and it is amazing.  Memory foam/gel hybrid, 10 inch thick cloud of (when I get there) good sleep.  Was less than $150 for a twin.

34 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I got a new mattress off the interwebs and it is amazing.  Memory foam/gel hybrid, 10 inch thick cloud of (when I get there) good sleep.  Was less than $150 for a twin.

Where ? Ive been sleeping badly for years because of a crappy mattress.... and kids.

Edited by trunks013

So, just looking for someone more tuned with the riven market here, but how much would a maxed Latron Igninok be worth? Also, up for constructive criticism on how to be a proper riven vendor and how to better roll rivens for the future. Thanks! 

Stats:

+4.7 punch through

+167.5% Heat

+57% Weapon Recoil

Edited by (XB1)MadManArc

1 minute ago, Doom_Bunny said:

The one I have is/was good. Now though I keep rolling over and shoving my hip into the springs.

Yeah, I've dealt with that in the past.  Foam toppers are a decent stop gap as well, but, a new mattress is the only fix.

Somethings i have fun using the suggested word thing on phone keyboard to make seemingly deep, but nonsensical comments.

Moze was the most options I ever had. It would take you to an office in your office. The o e is the only one that got the big picture. I 3rd graduate in college at a college in my hometown in this town where you have the right of a student who are not the only solution?

You understand the idea of his own? words to be a bit of a mistake of people who dont like it often times.

• Like 1