Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

That's a very important question. This change to your asking price is the same across your credit score. This 8PM was 8PM 88feet butter with no sugar. This suggestion was not untill you know what I want from my family friendly family units that have been in my family.

I am at a loss. The problem with this ability to set on the deluxe is a good frame. Why do you want K&M and I lime juice confirmed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

That's a very important question. This change to your asking price is the same across your credit score. This 8PM was 8PM 88feet butter with no sugar. This suggestion was not untill you know what I want from my family friendly family units that have been in my family.

I am at a loss. The problem with this ability to set on the deluxe is a good frame. Why do you want K&M and I lime juice confirmed.

Jim Carrey Eating GIF by Morgan Creek

vor einer Stunde schrieb -AiLuoLi-:

How to get mods to lock this thread so that someone can finally win? It's been 7 years, poor guy deserves a win.

Does anybody know how long the biggest conservation in an online chat is? 7 years and 13577 sites sounds like a record for me.

Edited by ES-Flinter

1 hour ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

How to get mods to lock this thread so that someone can finally win? It's been 7 years, poor guy deserves a win.

Apparently it has been locked multiple times, though I wasn't there to see any of this happen, older (👵) and more experienced users would probably be able to confirm whether I'm not mistaken here.

On 2020-05-18 at 10:13 PM, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

Yea it wasnt for me either 😬 I have a hard time finding a show I really like.

I think I watch 1 movie per year. As the years have gone by, my interest and entertainmemnt from it has vanished completely.

32 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Apparently it has been locked multiple times, though I wasn't there to see any of this happen, older (👵) and more experienced users would probably be able to confirm whether I'm not mistaken here.

It has happened a fair bit given its longevity, but so far it has always come back

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

So, been a while since I've been here.

Taking bets, what are the odds that new Valkyr Augment's intended to gauge community reactions to Cooldowns in a practical sense? 

Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS

Pretty good as the forums aren't a reliable source of feedback for the majority of the playerbase. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

We still don't know who [username=LastPost] is. But if it's any comfort to those of us whose name isn't @LastPost, we're all in the same boat of

Abyssal Persecutor WWK

Our opponent is

Platinum Angel 10E

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk

3 minutes ago, Doom_Bunny said:

I'd go with 1 or 2 they remind me of Mass Effect and Prey, space soldier vibes. Where as three seems more like an ethereal magician.

I was kinda going for the space soldier vibe, ty!

I like the Knaita helm the most because of the contrast but the power color just doesn't pop like it does on the base Mag helm.  And the base Mag helm has nice continuity and sharp color but, no contrast and doesn't have the severe lines like Knaita.  .-.

Edited by MagPrime

1 hour ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

We still don't know who [username=LastPost] is. But if it's any comfort to those of us whose name isn't @LastPost,

Abyssal Persecutor WWK

Our opponent is

Platinum Angel 10E

Garuda would make a decent Platinum Angel cosplay...

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

LOL, still can't believe such cards exist.

On a different note, I need help with an intro for the humor thread.

In a world full of despair and malice, one Tenno emerges from the Void...

clown GIF by Team Coco

• Like 2

I also had an idea for a (personal) Warframe terminology thread for humor purposes, like custom naming of pets. Like if my Helminth hits 0 HP, "With a Sickness is down". Or Metroid Prime for Grendel.

Relatively, Skittles Prime (=repulsively rainbow-colored frame) has caught on in my alliance. 

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk
  • Like 1