Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

I also had an idea for a (personal) Warframe terminology thread for humor purposes, like custom naming of pets. Like if my Helminth hits 0 HP, "With a Sickness is down". Or Metroid Prime for Grendel.

Relatively, Skittles Prime (=repulsively rainbow-colored frame) has caught on in my alliance. 

I have a kavatt named syndrome image the laughs I get when he Goes down 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Which helm should I pick?

ojynyff.png?1

Im highly biased for Ferro, I just love that one for my Mag.

What is the chest piece?

Edited by Nova-IX

38 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

2nd one for me ^.^ btw ^.^ 

❤️

20 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

I looked at the sigma piece but it just looks a bit off, but oki. Velorum Im aquainted with.

It's the Wisp stance, makes Mag pop her chest up more.

Alright, here's a little story for y'all:

I wanted to delete the "Fluffy Mod Manager" for DMC5 because I completed it a while ago and it was just gathering dust, so I wanted to uninstall it. I was going to delete the mod manager and then uninstall the game.

And here's the thing. I right-clicked the folder for the manager which I had on my desktop for quick access, and suddenly my screen resolution bugs out and more than half of my desktop symbols are gone.

I tried playing around with the settings for my desktop, restarting my PC, recovering files, nothing worked.

In the end I had to change the resolution to like 4K and then back to fix it. So that was taken care of, but the files were still gone. So i looked everywhere on my HDD and SSD. Nothing, couldn't find them. The games and stuff were still there, but the shortcuts were gone.

So I decided "meh, I'll just make new shortcuts", which worked fine. But those files on my desktop I lost? Unity assets (for VRChat), a text guide for a SFM model, my god damn LibreOffice document that contained my work hours (well, not like I had any. Event Security + Corona = no work)? Gone without a trace. Dead. Annihilated.

I fixed most of my desktop by now. Icons are in different places because I can't remember where I had my shortcuts so now everything's kinda thrown together randomly, but I ain't gonna see those files again.

Edited by o0Despair0o

5 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Alright, here's a little story for y'all:

I wanted to delete the "Fluffy Mod Manager" for DMC5 because I completed it a while ago and it was just gathering dust, so I wanted to uninstall it. I was going to delete the mod manager and then uninstall the game.

And here's the thing. I right-clicked the folder for the manager which I had on my desktop for quick access, and suddenly my screen resolution bugs out and more than half of my desktop symbols are gone.

I tried playing around with the settings for my desktop, restarting my PC, recovering files, nothing worked.

In the end I had to change the resolution to like 4K and then back to fix it. So that was taken care of, but the files were still gone. So i looked everywhere on my HDD and SSD. Nothing, couldn't find them. The games and stuff were still there, but the shortcuts were gone.

So I decided "meh, I'll just make new shortcuts", which worked fine. But those files on my desktop I lost? Unity assets (for VRChat), a text guide for a SFM model, my god damn LibreOffice document that contained my work hours (well, not like I had any. Event Security + Corona = no work)? Gone without a trace. Dead. Annihilated.

I fixed most of my desktop by now. Icons are in different places because I can't remember where I had my shortcuts so now everything's kinda thrown together randomly, but I ain't gonna see those files again.

RIP

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

I think I need new ones. My body doesnt do anything with my painkillers now. Back pain is so bad. 

What about ibuprofen? I find that the standard painkiller doesnt do a ding for me.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

I think I need new ones. My body doesnt do anything with my painkillers now. Back pain is so bad. 

Not sure about where you are buy, whwn my knee is too much I put CBD mentholated muscle rub on it with my usual routine, seems to help.