Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

59 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

are you sure?  But

tenor.gif

These forums are too "tame"... Sometimes I don't like this, but I have to admit, it's nice that I've never accidentally ran into a video about a fatal car accident or stuff like that here 😓

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

These forums are too "tame"... Sometimes I don't like this, but I have to admit, it's nice that I've never accidentally ran into a video about a fatal car accident or stuff like that here 😓

don't hate the meme, just love the meme or other wise

98d6bf37864a74b5c036ba9edc95dd99.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

That's why I have a couple discord servers.  Letter13 can't moderate me if he isn't there. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I like the gore in games, but real gore isn't as fun since it's a real person with a real family. 

14 hours ago, MagPrime said:

That's why I have a couple discord servers.  Letter13 can't moderate me if he isn't there. 

"Mods asleep post gore and nudes." 😶

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

True but I mean more along the lines of Prime Access/Vault stuff.  

Ur pc account is ur main? If so it makes sense

i spend now unholy amounts of cash on my bdo pc account but am very stingy with my PS4 account ironically they aren’t that far from each other however 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Ur pc account is ur main? If so it makes sense

i spend now unholy amounts of cash on my bdo pc account but am very stingy with my PS4 account ironically they aren’t that far from each other however 

Yeah, I didn't start the PS4 account until about a year ago but PC is over 6 years.  

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Ironically I’m torturing myself with the bdo grind on 2 platforms and 6 characters spilt between them lol 

BDO?

My boyfriend wants me to play FF14 with him and doesn't realize that talking nonstop about all the grind ahead isn't incentivizing me to play.  .-.

Just now, MagPrime said:

BDO?

My boyfriend wants me to play FF14 with him and doesn't realize that talking nonstop about all the grind ahead isn't incentivizing me to play.  .-.

Ff14 isn’t THAT bad (haha it is )

black desert online is a PvP based mmo. That is but isn’t Grindy depdning on how you play and right now until the 24th of June they give you a lot of starter gear on pc at least to skip a lot of the grind. (So long as you get to certain levels)

its only $10 and despite it being “pay to win”(it’s is but unless  you’re willing to shell out literal thousands of dollars just to be better then everyone faster) the game is pretty better then it used to be! If you ever wanna get it  msg me I’ll powerlevel you to. 56-57ish and that’s like a major skip in a lot of the grind 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Ff14 isn’t THAT bad (haha it is )

black desert online is a PvP based mmo. That is but isn’t Grindy depdning on how you play and right now until the 24th of June they give you a lot of starter gear on pc at least to skip a lot of the grind. (So long as you get to certain levels)

its only $10 and despite it being “pay to win”(it’s is but unless  you’re willing to shell out literal thousands of dollars just to be better then everyone faster) the game is pretty better then it used to be! If you ever wanna get it  msg me I’ll powerlevel you to. 56-57ish and that’s like a major skip in a lot of the grind 

Ah thanks but I'm not a fan of PvP oriented games.  I get a bit too toxic when I start playing them lol

Just now, MagPrime said:

Ah thanks but I'm not a fan of PvP oriented games.  I get a bit too toxic when I start playing them lol

We all do lmao. But it’s not as bad as you think in terms of toxic. Everyone on bdo is pretty chill. Honestly for it to BE a PvP centric game since it’s heavily based on learning your class (or being a braindead witch or wizard) most of the community is willing to teach you. For instance my “master” literally came out of nowhere while I was farming killed me and said “you play ninja too. I just wanted to test your gear and see if you were new. I’ll show u how to. Not suck” since then I casually handle myself in literal one v 5+ scenarios and even then the only real Times people PvP is in arsha (24/7 PvP server) the battlefield or during the massive guild node wars or if your at war with another guild. Outside of that there is

life skilling and decent PvE aspects like building a boat and hunting whales fishing farming training horses blacksmithing alchemy all that jazz being an adorable tanky grown womanchild with a boomerang  and bongos of death buffing your allies into victory OTTERS!!!!!!!. (I am big on otters but that’s a story for another day)  housing the world is one massive world so no loading etc. Great combat.

and overall a nice customization 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

We all do lmao. But it’s not as bad as you think in terms of toxic. Everyone on bdo is pretty chill. Honestly for it to BE a PvP centric game since it’s heavily based on learning your class (or being a braindead witch or wizard) most of the community is willing to teach you. For instance my “master” literally came out of nowhere while I was farming killed me and said “you play ninja too. I just wanted to test your gear and see if you were new. I’ll show u how to. Not suck” since then I casually handle myself in literal one v 5+ scenarios and even then the only real Times people PvP is in arsha (24/7 PvP server) the battlefield or during the massive guild node wars or if your at war with another guild. Outside of that there is

life skilling and decent PvE aspects like building a boat and hunting whales fishing farming training horses blacksmithing alchemy all that jazz being an adorable tanky grown womanchild with a boomerang  and bongos of death buffing your allies into victory OTTERS!!!!!!!. (I am big on otters but that’s a story for another day)  housing the world is one massive world so no loading etc. Great combat.

and overall a nice customization 

I'm not concerned with the community toxicity, it's my own.  Last time I played a PvP game, I got too far into it and was pretty awful to a lot of people, in and out of game.  

But, my bf loves otters as well, I might let him know about that lol