Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

22 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm not concerned with the community toxicity, it's my own.  Last time I played a PvP game, I got too far into it and was pretty awful to a lot of people, in and out of game.  

But, my bf loves otters as well, I might let him know about that lol 

Come to the dark side 

Drama Reaction GIF by moodman

We will hone your skills to be the friendliest PvP beast 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

So your celestial twin didn’t spilt from your body all the way?

Ha. Wouldn't that be amusing. 

No no, instead I actually have a real life stick... it may not be golden and awesome, but it does change size.

Spoiler

No description available.

So, I bought myself a nice PC case and a few days later, I bought all the parts to go inside.  I assumed that the case would show up first, considering the order of the order but, no.  Amazon decided to be funny instead and have the parts ship 2 to 5 days early and the case delayed by a week.

Well guess what Amazon.  You sent me the case but you didn't know it.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MagPrime said:
  Hide contents

So, I bought myself a nice PC case and a few days later, I bought all the parts to go inside.  I assumed that the case would show up first, considering the order of the order but, no.  Amazon decided to be funny instead and have the parts ship 2 to 5 days early and the case delayed by a week.

Eww the cable managment! You need more fans besides that I think the airflow is perfect !!! 10/10

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Eww the cable managment! You need more fans besides that I think the airflow is perfect !!! 10/10

lol the real case shows up mid week, I've tapped the box shut and am doing my best not to think about the noodly mess that's inside.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

lol the real case shows up mid week, I've tapped the box shut and am doing my best not to think about the noodly mess that's inside.

Get some cable sleeves. I have the same

psu and I’m thinking about sleeving my cables or getting a modular psu

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:
  Hide contents

I have a friend who did the same thing to one of his friends at a LAN Party.

long story short: The PC got too hot and the cardboard box caught fire.

be careful

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

That I have agree about the cable management but I don't agree on airflow, it need 1 or 2 more air fan because I had a friend who has a similar idea but his computer running hot in the box all the time for I recommended him to add more fans into his box but he didn't listen so what end up happening was basically his box start somehow releasing mercury toxic air and his chip bit fried because there were over surging power in one the cable which he was playing his game with super graphic and using high power box voltage to run for this cause bit almost fire hazard so recommended having more then one fans instead having only single fan.

Long time ago my rust bucket (cyber computer raid max) has it's fan out basically I didn't have money replace the parts "yet" so I end up using one my mini-fans blow into my computer to put cooling air into, lucky my side fan that blows out hot air just keep on going.  If you ask does this method adding your own fan to attach (duct tape) to your computer vent for the answer is, yes it does work (surprisingly).  If your really cheap on your fan that is broken or seem to be presumed broken, just lube oil will work on your fan's wheel part which pop the fan's cap thing behind it where the pin wheel is being held which there is the "barrel ring"so basically just add 1 or 2 drop of lube oil and move the pin wheel up and down genital and not hard like mad man then you spin it to see how freely it moves and if it doesn't move freely, just repeat from pin wheel moving up and down and spinning it again a couple time until it reach to the point pose to move fast like the fan speed it is.  I only know couple things how save up money fixing little bit about parts my computer but be warn don't keep on screwing around with computer or other wise it is going shock out the computer.

4 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

I have a friend who did the same thing to one of his friends at a LAN Party.

long story short: The PC got too hot and the cardboard box caught fire.

be careful

That's been brought up a couple times, a friend of mine had me download a few temp monitoring programs and I'll be adding a couple more holes. 

This is only for until the case shows up on Tuesday. ^_^

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Yeah Mag, be careful, LAN parties are dangerous!

blTyjVM.jpg

I hear they're doing some kind of mini documentary on what was going on here. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The 61 thread gen discussion about the whole Pablo thingy trying to avoid naming and shaming 

Lemme guess, they don't have a personalized profile image and seemingly abhor answering the question asked.

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Bingo 

Yeah, no, I engaged with them a few times but added them to my ignore list when they stated they were not responsible for what they posted and anyone who wanted more information had to do their own research, because they weren't responsible for expanding on their points.

Just, nah.  I'm not going on a wild goose chase looking for "facts" that probably only exist in their head. Got me some Grineer to Crush.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, no, I engaged with them a few times but added them to my ignore list when they stated they were not responsible for what they posted and anyone who wanted more information had to do their own research, because they weren't responsible for expanding on their points.

Just, nah.  I'm not going on a wild goose chase looking for "facts" that probably only exist in their head. Got me some Grineer to Crush.

Lmaoooo