Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On 2020-05-31 at 5:52 AM, MagPrime said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No description available.

So, I bought myself a nice PC case and a few days later, I bought all the parts to go inside.  I assumed that the case would show up first, considering the order of the order but, no.  Amazon decided to be funny instead and have the parts ship 2 to 5 days early and the case delayed by a week.

Well guess what Amazon.  You sent me the case but you didn't know it.

Cmon ! Thats hilarious ^.^ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Cmon ! Thats hilarious ^.^ 

It's working out well too.  I made sure there was an opening next to the graphics card and the exhaust fan is directly across, so it's pulling the air over the card at all times. 

Managed to game for about 6 hours last night and the temps stayed low, 0 issues while running endurance endless, Profit Taker and Exploiter and even about 10 rounds of Onslaught. 

I'm pretty damn happy right now, it's been years since I've been able to play like that. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It's working out well too.  I made sure there was an opening next to the graphics card and the exhaust fan is directly across, so it's pulling the air over the card at all times. 

Managed to game for about 6 hours last night and the temps stayed low, 0 issues while running endurance endless, Profit Taker and Exploiter and even about 10 rounds of Onslaught. 

I'm pretty damn happy right now, it's been years since I've been able to play like that. 

Thats awesome, I knew someone who had a PC build like that for almost a year before they actually got a case for it. They just kept opening it up and vacuuming the dust out. What kind of case did you order?

1 hour ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Thats awesome, I knew someone who had a PC build like that for almost a year before they actually got a case for it. They just kept opening it up and vacuuming the dust out. What kind of case did you order?

Uhhh, Zelman mid? I just changed phones and can't access my Amazon order history atm lol 

12 minutes ago, Doom_Bunny said:

But with your current setup you could but your own art on the box
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Oh I've already done some doodling lol but I would like some semi professional work that will stay for years.  Right now I've just sharpied some potatoes, flames and u shaped magnets. 

• Like 1