Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

26 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Well got the PC into the new case and it's too big to fit anywhere but the floor. 

I'm less than pleased about this. 

wait you mean that cardboard box thing I saw was actually your PC?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Yerp.

oh...... uh..... Sorry. 

P.S. Glad to hear you got a proper case though. Your parts will thank you by (hopefully) lasting longer. Cardboard and masking tape, despite not really being conductors, can present serious ESD risks. Most commercial PCBs tend to be designed with the assumption that they may be mishandled and subject to ESD... but you never know. 

• Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

Everything is now settled into a Zalman Z9 Neo.

Thata fracking huge and I have to see about getting a damned shelf mounted just so it has someplace it'll fit. 

Just get a medium sized table or a small one to place it also can u send me ur case? I have a Corsair 110R and I hate it (love the outside.) the front panel cables are cheap and working inside it with a non modular psu is annoying 

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Just get a medium sized table or a small one to place it also can u send me ur case? I have a Corsair 110R and I hate it (love the outside.) the front panel cables are cheap and working inside it with a non modular psu is annoying 

Front panel cables almost always tend to be cheap. It's very rare that case manufacturers actually hire decent electrical engineers to design their frontpanel stuff, and even when they do they often skimp on the little things. 

Also as an electrical engineer, I cannot recommend Corsair stuff. For like anything. Except maybe DDR RAM but even then there are some... issues I have with them.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I don't have the space.  I'm not joking in anyway, currently renting a bunk in a room, I have about a 2x4 space at the foot of it for a folding shelf that my monitor and keyboard sit on, and the tower is now on my storage trunk.

Spoiler

101405429_1055712278163016_4199582120630500422_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=97Ugivmw1CUAX8XgBXG&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=bcbef932a3d43b4be50409358867d65b&oe=5F002553101815074_1621260604692163_1617888584833387012_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=jm6Qy-cxpywAX9pee2b&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=917c33f2a2ca2e890d3c726fcb7def32&oe=5F00E58C101444081_636041800321552_6585925433442745506_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=tBj5KSbo7w0AX_-dzRc&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=129f6babf39bf8d8687698778c760bbd&oe=5F021CE9

The pictures are crappy but I'm tired.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Front panel cables almost always tend to be cheap. It's very rare that case manufacturers actually hire decent electrical engineers to design their frontpanel stuff, and even when they do they often skimp on the little things. 

Also as an electrical engineer, I cannot recommend Corsair stuff. For like anything. Except maybe DDR RAM but even then there are some... issues I have with them.

I read the reviews on the case and I knew it was a bad idea from that alone but I was on a budget and it was the only case I liked aesthetics wise. I was going to get the limited edition Lian li case to swap it for recently but I missed my chance and the other cases I’m into are sold out. I might just wait until I upgrade my gpu to get. A new case now. But it bothers me no matter how good your cable Mgmt is in this damn case the back panel will hardly close. Mind you it’s just a non modular power supply and all the cables are routed pretty well. It’s just bad design 

42 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I don't have the space.  I'm not joking in anyway, currently renting a bunk in a room, I have about a 2x4 space at the foot of it for a folding shelf that my monitor and keyboard sit on, and the tower is now on my storage trunk.

Hide contents

101405429_1055712278163016_4199582120630500422_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=97Ugivmw1CUAX8XgBXG&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=bcbef932a3d43b4be50409358867d65b&oe=5F002553101815074_1621260604692163_1617888584833387012_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=jm6Qy-cxpywAX9pee2b&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=917c33f2a2ca2e890d3c726fcb7def32&oe=5F00E58C101444081_636041800321552_6585925433442745506_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=tBj5KSbo7w0AX_-dzRc&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=129f6babf39bf8d8687698778c760bbd&oe=5F021CE9

The pictures are crappy but I'm tired.

Nice  I would say if you were in clt nc I’m looking for a room mate but at the same time I’m scared to move out until I can land a better job or everything goes back to normal with my team 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
  • Like 1

I wish I had a keyboard to make pixel arts like these. At the moment I can only do copy paste. 😕

Anyone knows what keyboards people use to make these?

███████████████████████████████
████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬███████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███████╬╬╬█
█╬╬██╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬██╬╬█
█╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬█
█╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬█████████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████████╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬█
█╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬█╬╬╬█╬╬╬█╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬█
█╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬██╬╬╬█╬╬╬██╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬████╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬████╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
██╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬██
██╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬███████╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬██
██╬╬▓███╬╬╬████╬████╬╬╬███▓╬╬██
███╬╬▓▓███████╬╬╬███████▓▓╬╬███
███╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬███
████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████
██████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████
███████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███████
████████╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬████████
█████████╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬█████████
███████████╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬███████████

53 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Also how’s the field?  I started going to college for that but I dropped out  lol 

1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

I wish I had a keyboard to make pixel arts like these. At the moment I can only do copy paste. 😕

Anyone knows what keyboards people use to make these?

████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█╬╬╬███████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███████╬╬╬█
█╬╬██╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬██╬╬█
█╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬█
█╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬█████████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████████╬╬█
█╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬█
█╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬█╬╬╬█╬╬╬█╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬█
█╬╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬██╬╬╬█╬╬╬██╬╬▓▓▓▓╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬████╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬████╬╬╬╬╬█
█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
██╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬██
██╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬███████╬╬╬╬╬╬██╬╬██
██╬╬▓███╬╬╬████╬████╬╬╬███▓╬╬██
███╬╬▓▓███████╬╬╬███████▓▓╬╬███
███╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬███
████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
█████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█████
██████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████
███████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███████
████████╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬████████
█████████╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬█████████
███████████╬╬╬╬█╬╬╬╬███████████

Look up ascii and learn 

55 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nice  I would say if you were in clt nc I’m looking for a room mate but at the same time I’m scared to move out until I can land a better job or everything goes back to normal with my team 

I appreciate the offer!

Currently in this situation because cost of living is shockingly high where I am, even with making $4 over min. wage.  I can't even afford a 1 bedroom lol but weirdly, if I'm not afraid of the commutex I can afford to buy a house outside the city. 

Which is what I'm aiming for.  Some friends from college are letting me stay with them while I fix my credit and save for a down payment. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I appreciate the offer!

Currently in this situation because cost of living is shockingly high where I am, even with making $4 over min. wage.  I can't even afford a 1 bedroom lol but weirdly, if I'm not afraid of the commutex I can afford to buy a house outside the city. 

Which is what I'm aiming for.  Some friends from college are letting me stay with them while I fix my credit and save for a down payment. 

I wish you nothing but luck lad. Speaking of which I need to actually build credit