Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

21 minutes ago, Follordark said:

ok then where are you from

Hi, Follordark from Canada!

I'm from Hungary (the home of Goulash, the Rubik's cube and various kinds of questionable alcoholic drinks!)

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Hi, Follordark from Canada!

I'm from Hungary (the home of Goulash, the Rubik's cube and various kinds of questionable alcoholic drinks!)

It's almost midnight, I'm kinda feeling a little hungary myself

• Like 1

For April fools 2021 I want all Corpus and Grineer ships seen from the Orbiter replaced with random glyphs for a day. 

This has been a random moment limited time only though, so don't act now, don't order today, send lots of credits, Offer never good while supplies last, ten to a non customer, each item molded separately, Kuva not included, ammo may vary, all sales are Orokin, Allow nine weeks for delivery, some items not available, some destruction required, and all restrictions may apply.

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Magus_Tahir:

For April fools 2021 I want all Corpus and Grineer ships seen from the Orbiter replaced with random glyphs for a day. 

This has been a random moment limited time only though, so don't act now, don't order today, send lots of credits, Offer never good while supplies last, ten to a non customer, each item molded separately, Kuva not included, ammo may vary, all sales are Orokin, Allow nine weeks for delivery, some items not available, some destruction required, and all restrictions may apply.

First give me Santa-krill for Christmas. His hammer is replaced with a present-sack and his gorgon will shoot candy's instead of bullets.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

A real April Fools prank would be logging in to find all your weapons are now replaced with Sibear blueprints

Edited by RamonLeeYJ
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

A real April Fools prank would be logging in to find all your weapons are now replaced with Sibear blueprints

And all your Cryotic is replaced with the equal amount of nanospores 😈

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 3

Sooo apparently a dude wants to be my gfs sugar daddy.... and her friends are like if I’m not okay with it I’m insecure???? Like lol get a job¿ still isn’t an option???

i don’t get women in 2020 seriously about to become asexual or gay

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

6 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Sooo apparently a dude wants to be my gfs sugar daddy.... and her friends are like if I’m not okay with it I’m insecure???? Like lol get a job¿ still isn’t an option???

Wow... I seriously hope your girlfriend doesn't want to solve her financial problems we talked about earlier by getting a sugar daddy... And seriously, what the hell is this bs about you being insecure if you don't want her to do that? People can just be unbelievable.

facepalm GIF by Echosmith

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wow... I seriously hope your girlfriend doesn't want to solve her financial problems we talked about earlier by getting a sugar daddy... And seriously, what the hell is this bs about you being insecure if you don't want her to do that? People can just be unbelievable.

facepalm GIF by Echosmith

The thing is I’m seeing this via Instagram she hasn’t even talked to me about it yet.... like if I figure out she’s going though with this I’m jumping ship wokeup mad.. alas minecraft is my only love Minecraft won’t let me down 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Also how’s the field?  I started going to college for that but I dropped out  lol 

'Excellent job security' sums up the electrical/hardware/computer engineering field pretty well. Especially given that it's the sort of job where it's possible to do a lot of work remotely, given these trying times.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

That's not insecurity, that's cheating.  

• Like 6