Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

All I need is Minecraft bros 

Break ups suck but if the relationship wasn't going to work, then it's best to move on.  From what you've posted, you did your best and that's all anyone can ask for.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Break ups suck but if the relationship wasn't going to work, then it's best to move on.  From what you've posted, you did your best and that's all anyone can ask for.  

I’m gonna be okay. Gonna sink a good 1k into Minecraft I gotta work on this modpack with the bros and

actually focus on my game because I have been lazy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

We’re single bois now to spend all my money on video games again 

I go through a weird period after break ups of purchasing lego for myself, predominantly batman themed.

Unsure why.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

We’re single bois now to spend all my money on video games again 

I'm sorry it didn't work out at the end, but I'm also glad you made the decision to do what's best for you. According to what you previously told is, it's absolutely her loss. Just go and toss all that money on Warframe or Minecraft or whatever game you enjoy, because now it's time to focus on yourself!

make it rain money GIF by COIN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I go through a weird period after break ups of purchasing lego for myself, predominantly batman themed.

Unsure why.

I'm curious, did you enjoy Batman themed Lego when you were little, it is that a newer passion? 🙂

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm curious, did you enjoy Batman themed Lego when you were little, it is that a newer passion? 🙂

Always enjoyed lego, but specifically batman themed? No. That's a more recent development.

Didn't take long to go from "guy in a relationship" to "guy who owns 3 lego versions of the batmobile".

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Always enjoyed lego, but specifically batman themed? No. That's a more recent development.

This is so interesting... Ideas after ideas come into mind, why you found be drawn to Batman, but since I don't know you, they're probably wrong 😅

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Didn't take long to go from "guy in a relationship" to "guy who owns 3 lego versions of the batmobile".

"Guy who owned 3 Lego versions of the batmobile" sound like a cool person 😎

• Like 2

I pop in here to see what's going on, get hit with semi-heavy topics, but also a newfound appreciation for being single.

I see my timing is either terrible or impeccable depending on the perspective.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm sorry it didn't work out at the end, but I'm also glad you made the decision to do what's best for you. According to what you previously told is, it's absolutely her loss. Just go and toss all that money on Warframe or Minecraft or whatever game you enjoy, because now it's time to focus on yourself!

make it rain money GIF by COIN

Carving out the bottom of the 1st part of my base as we speak. Been grinding out glass because it’s over a lake and I plan on removing all the dirt and replacing it with blue stained glass of different tints for the top and not messing with the Raveene under my base just yet so I’m making a glass walk way on top of that while also trying not to get knocked off by skeletons and also figuring out where I want to place my portal room for the nether. Oh I also have to clear a space for my space launch and plan out materials to take so I can setup base on the moon as well as setup oxygen. 

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

Carving out the bottom of the 1st part of my base as we speak. Been grinding out glass because it’s over a lake and I plan on removing all the dirt and replacing it with blue stained glass of different tints for the top and not messing with the Raveene under my base just yet so I’m making a glass walk way on top of that while also trying not to get knocked off by skeletons and also figuring out where I want to place my portal room for the nether. Oh I also have to clear a space for my space launch and plan out materials to take so I can setup base on the moon as well as setup oxygen. 

Was it a mod pack that had the hydro gen and Sentry guns?

31 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Was it a mod pack that had the hydro gen and Sentry guns?

No it does have IndustrialCraft2 and build craft and stuff to suit that but many other fun things. It’s called the Yao pack via technic launcher. Petty fun. Plus I play with high end shaders that put rtx to shame so it’s bootifu

Random work thoughts.. Volt passive change. Bottled Lightning.

Charge passive from doing electrical damage. Full charge alters Volts abilities to use stored electrical energy. Powers altered thusly.

Volt 1. Becomes a 2m AoE centered on Volt doing dmg over 5 seconds to enemies in melee range.

Volt 2. Volt depletes charge instantly teleports forward 10m as a ball of lightning stunning all in his path for 2 seconds.

Volt 3. Use stored charge to create a static 5m 360* bubble around volt last for 5 seconds. Increases shield recharge rate if all inside by 100%

Volt 4. Fires a void lighting blast channeling the operators powers and Volts electricity together dealing 15k initial dmg and 1000k per tick for 5 seconds to all targets hit in a beam for 25m distance at 3m wide. Ignores armor. Use of this ability triggers a CD on volts passive generation for 45 seconds. 

Yes I am super bored. Im doing frame passive reworks in my sleep.

P.s. I have a better idea add a Capstone ability to each of the focus schools that requires you to use excess focus points. So that you can use through your Warframe. These would be ultimate abilities stay use of them would take a great deal of thought possibly costing 500,000 Focus peruse. And could only be used once a mission.

Edited by Magus_Tahir

2 hours ago, Follordark said:

How do you guys think of my Sargent

rework idea i just posted?

I'm sorry that Luciole77 guy derailed your thread from the get-go.

Concept is cool enough, I'm all for making Sergeant a challenging and worthwhile opponent because there's always Phorid if there's a boss that needs bullying lol

We'll have to see how DE handles the rework and lore.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

How’s everyone’s day been? 

Not bad.  Got a couple Lichs sorted for this weekend, kkocked iut almost all of the new challenges and leveled up a couple Warframes. 

Fairly productive, yours?