Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

On the topic of moderations, I'm actually kind of confused how I've slipped under the radar this whole time.

I mean sure I've had posts deleted, but as far as I can tell I haven't ever been moderated outright.

And I know some of the things I say could easily fall under that ToS violation banner.

Oh I'm sure there are things I could be moderated for, and a little surprised I haven't. 

I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Oh I'm sure there are things I could be moderated for, and a little surprised I haven't. 

I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.

You are more than aware who actually moderates the forum and that in general they are extremely chill. Even for the actual warning points we got, they were not the first or second time looking for trouble.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Does this mean I'm a good kid since I haven't been warned or had anything moderated? (Except for when threads devolve into ape noises and primal shouting matches.)

In general - yes, it means you did not let your personal feelings get the better of you. Good kubrow, no puppy blender for you.

Edited by phoenix1992

6 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

You have to kick someone's shins to get actively moderated or be an utter turd.

The topic is a bit too serious for off topic, do you mind if we drop it? I have read and acknowledge your response, but I really don't want to indulge into discussions about how you can corrupt data, pull meaningful data and so on. We are also talking of an example pre Adaptations and other general power creeping. 

I don't mind, I was just putting another thought in before it was cut off. If it was up to me we'd all spam fluffy animals in here. 

5 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

You are more than aware who actually moderates the forum and that in general they are extremely chill. Even for the actual warning points we got, they were not the first or second time looking for trouble.

In general - yes, it means you did not let your personal feelings get the better of you. Good kubrow, no puppy blender for you.

Happy dog GIF - Find on GIFER

It's always best to rule yourself by logic anyway, personal attacks accomplish little in a discussion. All they do is make one look juvenile and show that they can't argue or debate without making it personal. 

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

White Dog GIF

This should do the trick.

Squishes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by (XB1)Red Dough Boy
  • Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

Sounds like a weird combination of Santa and older sibling. 

Funny you should mention Siblings, because the reason why all the Tenno are the same age is... well, Vengence on the Orokin wasn't the ONLY thing Ordan Karris's blood disease inspired...

Just now, Loza03 said:

Funny you should mention Siblings, because the reason why all the Tenno are the same age is... well, Vengence on the Orokin wasn't the ONLY thing Ordan Karris's blood disease inspired...

Owl Stare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also, I like to think of Warframe as the Tenno being kind of like Dennis the Menace, and Vay Hek is the old neighbor. Explains why he's so mad at them all the time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Owl Stare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also, I like to think of Warframe as the Tenno being kind of like Dennis the Menace, and Vay Hek is the old neighbor. Explains why he's so mad at them all the time. 

Which Dennis the Menace?

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The bugs were the cool part 😠

I mean, it's still drying (I used a lot of paint) so good chance there will be even more when I get up in the morning. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

How’s everyones night going. Also I have a wild story 

Shaaaaare