Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Once I told my boyfriend I thought our waitress in a restaurant was hot, he went super excited and nagged me to make a move... I didn't dare 😅

I told mine that I thought the server was cute and he slid her my number lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I told mine that I thought the server was cute and he slid her my number lol 

Yeah most males think that saying that you are attracted to a fem is auto mach.

In the meantime, I get stinky eyes for saying that young Adam Gontier is sexy af

Edit: 
Adam Gontier Three Days Grace Musician Wicked Game, others ...

Edited by phoenix1992

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Yeah most males think that saying that you are attracted to a fem is auto mach.

In the meantime, I get stinky eyes for saying that young Adam Gontier is sexy af

Less auto match, more wingman status because he knows full well I wouldn't make a move on my own.

And whomever judges you for your crush are silly. 

35 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I didn't think MagPrime was a woman. That's what I get for assuming. >__> Are you sure? Was it mentioned earlier in the thread or something?

was notoriously known ^.^ 

no in fact i saw a bunch of tenno not aware you are not alone ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Honestly, it's been a bit since I mentioned that I'm a woman.  I think most people who have lived in this thread, stalked the pinned introduction thread or talk to me outside of game are the most aware but I'm not sure I've said/posted anything in...over a year now?

Guess I should post a new pic in the thread lol 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Honestly, it's been a bit since I mentioned that I'm a woman.  I think most people who have lived in this thread, stalked the pinned introduction thread or talk to me outside of game are the most aware but I'm not sure I've said/posted anything in...over a year now?

You mentioned some time ago that you have a few pictures in the introduction thread, and I was curious so tried finding them. I've found two, but both pictures were already deleted from the website you've linked them from, so no luck. Might have found something if I kept digging, but ran out of patience!

20 hours ago, Aldain said:

Yeah...heat is killer lately.

Where I'm at it is like 90 with a heat index of 100ish, I can fully understand that feeling.

I hate the heat, gimme cold weather any day. Humidity makes it even worse here. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Every day I get on here more and more just to see how everyone’s doing in this thread lol. 

I appreash u guys.

Hate all other humans though 

Animal Hug GIFs | Tenor

Appreciate you too Sweaty. Glad everyone here is making it through this hellish year one day at a time. 

18 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

The usual assumption is everyone on the internet is a man lol 

Face reveal for me

Spoiler

Pillsbury Doughboy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Makes sense. Otherwise this is you when people get too close:

Gibbon Wiggle GIF - Gibbon Wiggle Monkey - Discover & Share GIFs

Correct. I get the same chills as if someone walked over my grave...

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I left off topic today so I got that goin for me. I now want McDonalds hamburgers sneaky advertising. Well Played McDonald's.. Well played.

Be careful, they might purposefully choose to advertise the burger you're already eating to you, those scaliwags.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You mentioned some time ago that you have a few pictures in the introduction thread, and I was curious so tried finding them. I've found two, but both pictures were already deleted from the website you've linked them from, so no luck. Might have found something if I kept digging, but ran out of patience!

Hm, those were just copy/pasted IIRC but my hair has gotten longer since either of those, so probably time for something current. 

• Like 1

KFC has been field testing Beyond Meat fried chicken. I hope it reaches me like the Impossible Whoppers did. This is going to have to involve a gym membership at some point if it keeps up.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121910/I_Love_You_Colonel_Sanders_A_Finger_Lickin_Good_Dating_Simulator/

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

KFC has been field testing Beyond Meat fried chicken. I hope it reaches me like the Impossible Whoppers did. This is going to have to involve a gym membership at some point if it keeps up.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121910/I_Love_You_Colonel_Sanders_A_Finger_Lickin_Good_Dating_Simulator/

steam_header.png?t=1569326440

Nope.nope.nope.nope.

• Like 4