Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

My dental assistant forgot to double up on the numbing and didn't believe me that I've been able to feel everything for the last 15m until I told him how many times he poked or jabbed my gums or slipped and hit a different tooth. 

"Well you should yet feeling back in about an hour"

Uhm, no...

"0.0"

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Alternative biscuits, how cheeky. What do British people call biscuits then? 

I don't believe we have them. We have scones, which are visually similar (and practically in enough respects that I hmm'd and haa'd about considering them the same thing, but they do have their differences), which are denser, richer and almost always sweet or fruity.

4th of July is kind of a sucky holiday around here.

Idiots have been lighting off fire works for the last 2 weeks, all the dogs are freaking out, the military vets are getting PTSD flashbacks, and tonight two of the dogs tried to maul one of the older ones.

So now everyone is on edge and pissy, and fire works are still randomly going off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

4th of July is kind of a sucky holiday around here.

Idiots have been lighting off fire works for the last 2 weeks, all the dogs are freaking out, the military vets are getting PTSD flashbacks, and tonight two of the dogs tried to maul one of the older ones.

So now everyone is on edge and pissy, and fire works are still randomly going off.

Im afraid to ask where you are now...

So I just took a call today from an associate who said they are taking a day off because they don't feel like working tell the supervisor im sick. 

Only problem for them I had them on speaker phone, and the supervisor was sitting next to me.

I also don't like this person so why would I cover them in the first place.

Walt Disney Animation Studios Laugh GIF by Disney

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

So I just took a call today from an associate who said they are taking a day off because they don't feel like working tell the supervisor im sick. 

Only problem for them I had them on speaker phone, and the supervisor was sitting next to me.

I also don't like this person so why would I cover them in the first place.

Walt Disney Animation Studios Laugh GIF by Disney

I had a worker try that on me the day I got promoted. “Tell the manager im sick “ I’m your new front desk manager thanks I’ll see you tomorrow 

• Like 2