Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Some time over the next 4-6 weeks. If the original doctor had booked me in for one I'd already be at the 4 week period now...

Why didn’t they book you earlier? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Why didn’t they book you earlier? 

I wasn't there, but I bet because they were either incompetent, or just didn't give a crap, either way they did a pretty sloppy and S#&$ty job as a doctor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Why didn’t they book you earlier? 

Because reasons. I was booked for a follow up phone appointment, which happened a week later, and then I heard nothing until I pestered them last week.

Need to try and get an office job at work now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 1 minute, (PS4)Viveeeh a dit :

Is this real? Or just Fanta sea?

dk3bwBf.jpg

Looks like some 4chan stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never cease to be amazed at how a clear troll post gets a discussion going and goes on for pages. 

Don't get me wrong I could do the same thing, but I like to think I have integrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I will never cease to be amazed at how a clear troll post gets a discussion going and goes on for pages. 

Don't get me wrong I could do the same thing, but I like to think I have integrity.

Which thread?

5 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

What evidence is there that 4chan has not secretly taken over the website?

No evidence. But Apple sold and is still selling the pro stand for like 1k USD, the 700 USD wheels are somewhat consistent with the trend the stand created?

Edit: oh and the airpod straps, let's not forget about those!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I will never cease to be amazed at how a clear troll post gets a discussion going and goes on for pages. 

Don't get me wrong I could do the same thing, but I like to think I have integrity.

People like exaggerated opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is that OriginalWickedfun just posted his video and he finds it being too hard ( or it looks like it ) .

So basically he asked for 50 + first. I guess youtubers ex-partners are not agreeing either ^.^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Funny thing is that OriginalWickedfun just posted his video and he finds it being too hard ( or it looks like it ) .

So basically he asked for 50 + first. I guess youtubers ex-partners are not agreeing either ^.^ 

Ill check it out. Ive listened to Brozime, Ashogi Tenno, and Tactical Potatoe. The general consensus is that its overtuned slightly but they differ on solution and degree. Rewards is catching a lot of discussion. 

On one hand I want to see content that forces thought and co-op, on the other I want to be able to min/max to solo it. 

We shall see how it goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Ill check it out. Ive listened to Brozime, Ashogi Tenno, and Tactical Potatoe. The general consensus is that its overtuned slightly but they differ on solution and degree. Rewards is catching a lot of discussion. 

On one hand I want to see content that forces thought and co-op, on the other I want to be able to min/max to solo it. 

We shall see how it goes. 

Its always the same thing with that anyway. 

They ask for harder  -> they give us harder -> General complains are along those lines

1- Too Hard it forces me to meta or play with a group

2- Too hard and does not give me enough rewards or bragging rights

3- Not hard enough or its just another layer i wont bother with it because its "boring" ( btw this one is the selected one by a lot of people who requested harder mode in the first place )

Correct me if i'm wrong ^.^ 

Some tenno actually enjoyed it too ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Intriguing 

and what! I thought you were a dude 

I get that a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Oh, sex worker won't get you moderated. It's an accurate term that isnt being used in a derogatory manner, no rules are being broken. 

But congrats!  My boyfriend said he'd support me if I wanted to jump into that when I joked about being a camgirl to get vacation funds lol his wife even offered to get the ball rolling because she's super extroverted and can get people's attention. 

wait i'm not sure i'm following well Your boyfriend wife ?  Isn't that suposed to like be you or is it that he happens to be a boy who is your friend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Its always the same thing with that anyway. 

They ask for harder  -> they give us harder -> General complains are along those lines

1- Too Hard it forces me to meta or play with a group

2- Too hard and does not give me enough rewards or bragging rights

3- Not hard enough or its just another layer i wont bother with it because its "boring" ( btw this one is the selected one by a lot of people who requested harder mode in the first place )

Correct me if i'm wrong ^.^ 

Some tenno actually enjoyed it too ^.^ 

Yeah you covered all the points.

The sad part is that since one of the major driving farces behind this is to get the content creators out of the simulacrum to show off the game in videos and other media. DE will adapt it to their feedback somewhat moreso than the general feedback. 

I may be wrong however. I'd like DE to stick to their guns for a bit so to speak. As I see it they have created a problem by being caught off guard by some of the former partners and allowed said partners to excert too much influence both ingame and without. 

The combination of grand vision, hubris, and hobbyist not realizing they over stepped and it spiralled out of control. 

Ugh Im on a tangent here gonna stop. 

That said I have some hope this will be a good addition to the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember that thread a while back being like 'Oh, Warframe should get ported to Unreal 5'?

Hot take: if Warframe gets ported to any engine other than Evolution, it should be Source.

 

On that absolutely related note, have some super satisfying TF2 movement videos, both TF2's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a engine came up that would be easier and better to work with Id be all for it, so long as I didn't have to pay for it.

The tune to change a game of WF size to a new engine especially one where you have to pay royalties and license fees regularly would run them into the many hundreds of thousands. We only have to look at how EA forced a engine switch on the Anthem Dev team during development that set them back over a year and several million in dev costs to see the disaster of how it can go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

wait i'm not sure i'm following well Your boyfriend wife ?  Isn't that suposed to like be you or is it that he happens to be a boy who is your friend.

Polyamory 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Polyamory 

Oh! i see ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Polyamory 

Wow... May I ask, if it's working... well? No jealousy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever you do, do not click anything that says Chonk Protea.... Just

DON'T

forbidden downton abbey GIF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Whatever you do, do not click anything that says Chonk Protea.... Just

DON'T

Too late for me 😳

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...