Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Headphones for me are meaningless, it's not me that has the issue. 

And there is no quiet part of the house. 

Everything that can be tried is being tried, short of simply moving an hour for two outside of city limits. 

Outside of city limits you may have even worse issues, county areas get away with a bit more than cities. Including firing weapons which is another thing that happens on July 4th. Unless you have no neighbors anywhere around you there. 

Have they tried the headphones though? Or even meditating may help. 

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If you have issues with adulting, don't...look in the spoiler

Hide contents

Someone tell me $300 for 5 bras is a good deal.

If it's fancy stuff then yeah...
Clothes are expensive I don't even have fitting clothes at this point just all baggy stuff. Good for winter though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doom_Bunny said:

If it's fancy stuff then yeah...
Clothes are expensive I don't even have fitting clothes at this point just all baggy stuff. Good for winter though.

I went a head and did the thing. My reasoning; I can always return them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Why do you guys always need to talk about fast food? I'm hungry, but don't feel like eating the food in my fridge, because I'm craving for a bucket of hot wings 😫

Tahir started it couple of days ago, this is mah revenge.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

because I'm craving for a bucket of hot wings

Mmmmm... yes please.

Unfortunately it's Lunch time, and whilst a bucket of hot wings sounds delicious for lunch I'm going to have to go with the tried and tested Coronation Chicken sandwich. Perhaps for dinner though. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Unfortunately it's Lunch time, and whilst a bucket of hot wings sounds delicious for lunch I'm going to have to go with the tried and tested Coronation Chicken sandwich. Perhaps for dinner though. 

Monkey, why are you torturing me? 🤤

37 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

How hot ?

I don't like extremely hot food, but what they call "hot" wings in the local KFCs is really mild. But what is called hot in Indian restaurants kills me!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Monkey, why are you torturing me? 🤤

I don't like extremely hot food, but what they call "hot" wings in the local KFCs is really mild. But what is called hot in Indian restaurants kills me!

Okay ^.^  i get it . I took a dive into hot sauce quite a long time ago i guess i'm quite capsaicin resistant now lol . That being said i do have an quite good selection of not too hot sauce that are very delicious. Keep me informed if you are interested ^.^ 

2 minutes ago, Follordark said:

what the hell happened here...

p.s not gonna use the meme here just to trigger peopole 

Sorry will probable not work but worth the try.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Okay ^.^  i get it . I took a dive into hot sauce quite a long time ago i guess i'm quite capsaicin resistant now lol . That being said i do have an quite good selection of not too hot sauce that are very delicious. Keep me informed if you are interested ^.^ 

Thank you very much, unfortunately I'm not that much into hot food. Once I made my dad eat my soup because I put too much hot peppers in it, and according not him, it wasn't that bad... I wonder though, can you get so used to capsaicin you practically become resistant to it? Like you can ear one of those super hot chilli peppers without any problems?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I wonder though, can you get so used to capsaicin you practically become resistant to it? Like you can ear one of those super hot chilli peppers without any problems?

Not to my knowledge, no. You can certainly learn to tolerate it more, but it's a chemical irritant, I don't think your body will ever simply not react to it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Thank you very much, unfortunately I'm not that much into hot food. Once I made my dad eat my soup because I put too much hot peppers in it, and according not him, it wasn't that bad... I wonder though, can you get so used to capsaicin you practically become resistant to it? Like you can ear one of those super hot chilli peppers without any problems?

Yeah in fact capsaicin is like a drug telling your brain that your body is burning. The more you eat it the more resistant you become but it wont ever do nothing to you. You basically just get used to it. If you stop taking it well it partially goes away. Its kinda hard to explain but the same pepper may be hotter for you than me.

Basically yeah i can eat those "super hot chilli peppers" more precisely Reapers , Trinidat scorpions or even Ghost pepper(Bhut Jolokia) . But cooking with those is way better ^.^ 

Btw if you cut hot pepper really thin dont put them in a hot frying pan otherwise they become volatile and it makes the air almost unbreathable and its like you are rubbing that hot pepper in your eyes ^.^ This is the first thing i hope i knew when i started eating hot food. ( btw its the same for multiple hot sauces ^.^ )

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2