Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

22 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

@DeMonkey sorry to bother you but do you remember the mod who made the joke of closing this thread to win ?

No bother. From my recollection it was TheClinton, who has definitely changed their name some years ago, but I forget to what.

Googled it, Cleesus.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I found some in the USA. And ordered!  Ty for showing those!!

You're welcome. 🙂

There's even...

518irRSpBNL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DEATH-BEFORE-DECAF-Personalised-Hilarious/dp/B07983MD6G/ref=sr_1_31?dchild=1&keywords=skull+spoon&qid=1593796901&sr=8-31

A little spicy for a simple engraving job, but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to send regular ones to an engraver, if one desired.

1 minute ago, Yrkul said:

You're welcome. 🙂

There's even...

518irRSpBNL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DEATH-BEFORE-DECAF-Personalised-Hilarious/dp/B07983MD6G/ref=sr_1_31?dchild=1&keywords=skull+spoon&qid=1593796901&sr=8-31

A little spicy for a simple engraving job, but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to send regular ones to an engraver, if one desired.

Yeah, I have one of those.  Worth it!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Me:

coffee GIF

I developed a sensitivity to caffeine a few years back. Was so bad drinking soda or black tea more than once in a 48 hour period had me awake for 30 some hours, shaking and experiencing palpitations. 

The oast year I've been able to have a medium coffee once a day but I have to finish it s l o w l e y and can't have anything after 12 lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I developed a sensitivity to caffeine a few years back. Was so bad drinking soda or black tea more than once in a 48 hour period had me awake for 30 some hours, shaking and experiencing palpitations. 

The oast year I've been able to have a medium coffee once a day but I have to finish it s l o w l e y and can't have anything after 12 lol

Oh i used to be the same but i dont really drink cofee but now that i have kids i just close my eyes and go straight to slumber.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Do you mean real coffee, or the sweet milky sugar bomb coffee shops have?

My system is handling caffeine in a weird way. I can't drink enough coffee to help me wake up, but it increases my heart rate in a rather uncomfortable way. Energy drinks work however, maybe those contain a different type of caffeine.

• Like 1

Funny thing about having ADHD is about 70% of us have a paradoxal reaction to stimulants. I found out after I had to cut sugar from my diet, that the energy I got from drinking "Split Second" style coffee was the massive carb intake. 😄 Now it calms me down, and if I drink more than a single cup in a couple of hours, I get drowsy.

wfplzx4y0nj11.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Funny thing about having ADHD is about 70% of us have a paradoxal reaction to stimulants. I found out after I had to cut sugar from my diet, that the energy I got from drinking "Split Second" style coffee was the massive carb intake. 😄 Now it calms me down, and if I drink more than a single cup in a couple of hours, I get drowsy.

wfplzx4y0nj11.jpg

Do I understand you right, drinking energy drinks or sugary stuff makes you sleepy?

Living with ADHD must be not easy, but at least has its perks!

Turkish coffee takes 11 days and is boiled down and reconstituted repeatedly. It's drank differently, but I am pretty sure eve n Death Wish coffee doesn't go that far. Whereas, for example, Cuban coffee is (I think) boiled down and reconstituted once?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

My system is handling caffeine in a weird way. I can't drink enough coffee to help me wake up, but it increases my heart rate in a rather uncomfortable way. Energy drinks work however, maybe those contain a different type of caffeine.

Sugary milky sweet bombs.  I haven't been brave enough to give energy drinks another shot, honestly.  IIRC, they aren't the same caffieine as they use...Taurine? and B12. 

11 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Oh i used to be the same but i dont really drink cofee but now that i have kids i just close my eyes and go straight to slumber.

...not having kids to kick the caffeine habit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I have to stop replying to this kids ash rework proposals I’m going to lose my mind 

Cursory review of that thread. 

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF

Also I don't know enough about Ash to even comment. 

That said, just take a step back and have a cool drink. Next Ash rework is a long way off.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

You have probably hit the point of having too much if those are the sensations you are getting. The nature of caffeine is that the feeling of energy you get is just from returning to your previous levels so after a time you need more and more. Everyone has a max however when you hit that symptoms like yours start but its not 100% the same for all.