Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm on Facebook, watching cooking/baking videos that make me think of anime youtubers.  Like, same level of energy from the narrator. 

I'd love to see what happens if you respond to every negative thread on the front page with that exact line. Like for science. I am literally running out of K gifs.

P.s. Letters if you read this I am joking. No really. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
boom shakalaka

7 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I'd love to see what happens if you respond to every negative thread on the front page with that exact line. Like for science. I am literally running out of K gifs.

P.s. Letters if you read this I am joking. No really. 

You would confuse, enrage and entertain many people.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I have no idea why I woke up at 2am after going to sleep at 10pm, but I woke up to people going full tinfoil about the Xoris in a thread and I wanna go back to bed already.

Eh me and our good old friend who loves to take out of context videos to prove his point are going at it for like this 5th time I swear he’s like a gnat to being argumentative. 

I digress.

its good bait and great seasoning for my food however. 

Know you got em good when they attack your spelling 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I have no idea why I woke up at 2am after going to sleep at 10pm, but I woke up to people going full tinfoil about the Xoris in a thread and I wanna go back to bed already.

Those threads suffer from clone rot. Since no one has any original ideas and just keep spouting off on what they read on Reddit, Twitter, and hear in former Partner Streams cycling it over and over like a corrupted game of telephone. I spent a good few hours back tracking time stamps to see the I want my Forma back thread with 90% accuracy started after Brozime tweet the same thing in concurrence with his rant video about it. 

Pay no mind that Khora/Xoris was his thing during the public test and his convenience has been threatened. Tho I am laughing that he caused a run on Jaw sword Rivens in the market.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Am I blind or is there really no way to select multiple games and have Steam download them?

No you can que them, but it's one at a time. Unless there is something I have not seen yet. That may only be for updates however.

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/46481/is-it-possible-to-queue-multiple-steam-games-for-installation-in-one-action#:~:text=Log into your account at,and install the selected games.

Edited by Magus_Tahir

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

No you can que them, but it's one at a time. Unless there is something I have not seen yet.

I must not be awake enough to be doing this.  I selected multiple games but for some reason, it would only download one game and kept bumping the active download with the newest one I selected. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I must not be awake enough to be doing this.  I selected multiple games but for some reason, it would only download one game and kept bumping the active download with the newest one I selected. 

Pretty sure that's the thing. As long as its in the que it will download the next after the first is done.

5 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Those threads suffer from clone rot.

Speaking of clone rot, somebody is yet again pestering me (and others) about not stabbing their Lich and the fact that it is supposedly "ineficient".

God I hate what Kuva Liches did to the community.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Pretty sure that's the thing. As long as its in the que it will download the next after the first is done.

It seems to be bumping them.  I selected 5 games, it only downloaded 3.  I had to reselect the other 2 to get the download started. 

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Speaking of clone rot, somebody is yet again pestering me (and others) about not stabbing their Lich and the fact that it is supposedly "ineficient".

God I hate what Kuva Liches did to the community.

Caught my pun did you.

Mmm is it Liches that did it to the community or was it all the streamers driving this is the only way to do it? Or the community changing with players coming from other games? Probably all of the above honestly.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If I’m not mistaken you can queue multiple games but only download a few at a time