Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Not much of an appetite today. Had some oats with milk and raisins, so I don't take my meds on an empty stomach.

Took some pork tenderloin out of the freezer for tomorrow. Going to slice it up and fry it with a couple of onions and chopped sun dried tomatos, add some pork stock and let it simmer until the meat comes apart. Serve with jasmine rice, chopped bell pepper and broccoli. Nice and simple.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Aside from breakfast, the only thing I've had is a protein shake and water.

It's natural, not wanting to eat much in this heat... The US is having a heat wave too, right?

I've only had one or two meals a day the whole week.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

A day???  Sometimes I forget to eat lol 

Oh yes, I did that too when I was playing Skyrim for the first time. I was stuck in front of the TV for whole days, only realized how hungry I was after switching off the game. Good times!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh yes, I did that too when I was playing Skyrim for the first time. I was stuck in front of the TV for whole days, only realized how hungry I was after switching off the game. Good times!

I do that on mc now and after that I’ll just sleep and be like “I’m too tired to eat you’ll be fine stomach”

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

😭😭😭😭

I do that on mc now and after that I’ll just sleep and be like “I’m too tired to eat you’ll be fine stomach”

Oh no. You have to eat, that's the only way you'll be able to think straight the next day! And how do you want to do the Craft if you can't think straight? It isn't good to eat right before sleeping, so next time just do me a favour and have a big healthy breakfast at least! 🙃

Or unhealthy. Just eat something 😛

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh no. You have to eat, that's the only way you'll be able to think straight the next day! And how do you want to do the Craft if you can't think straight? It isn't good to eat right before sleeping, so next time just do me a favour and have a big healthy breakfast at least! 🙃

Or unhealthy. Just eat something 😛

My everything has been all outta wack since I started 3rd shift jobs so I try! But I operate on weird time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

My everything has been all outta wack since I started 3rd shift jobs so I try! But I operate on weird time 

Ooof yeah, that must be tough. Never did that, but I bet your body has no idea what is it doing! I hope they pay you well at least.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Pay me well??

I cant wait till I can find more jobs in regards to level design lmao

Double oof... Yeah. Sometimes we have to so those. I can relate, lowered my expectations regarding my next job, just to find something already. I can still work my way to a better one from there. I hope my potential employers will shower me with phone calls and emails the next week!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

It's natural, not wanting to eat much in this heat... The US is having a heat wave too, right?

I've only had one or two meals a day the whole week.

Hasn't been horribly hot here, actually.  I've just been working on doing better with eating to my activity level. 

Playing Dragon Age.  I rolled up a Low Born Dwarf named Claudith and during intoductions, I'm asked if I have a beard (per LotR dwarves) 

So in my infinite sarcasm, I said yes, and his name is Steve (I'm thinking, beard like, gay guy dating a chick so no one thinks he's gay) and somehow Steve has not only become my pet boulder (whole backstory being worked on between me and the DM as to why he's actually sentient) but he's the team mascot and is somehow the most powerful team member. 

Currently everyone is getting poor rolls during a fight with armored spiders and I opt'd to start lobbing Steve about instead of using my Mace.  Went from not enough on my attack rolls to hit to knocking the spiders around anime style with Steve.

The group is dying of laughter as pretty much everyone is abandoning their weapons to pick up Steve and start throwing him a the spiders, and their rolls are improving by .5 or double when doing this. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Playing Dragon Age.  I rolled up a Low Born Dwarf named Claudith and during intoductions, I'm asked if I have a beard (per LotR dwarves) 

So in my infinite sarcasm, I said yes, and his name is Steve (I'm thinking, beard like, gay guy dating a chick so no one thinks he's gay) and somehow Steve has not only become my pet boulder (whole backstory being worked on between me and the DM as to why he's actually sentient) but he's the team mascot and is somehow the most powerful team member. 

Currently everyone is getting poor rolls during a fight with armored spiders and I opt'd to start lobbing Steve about instead of using my Mace.  Went from not enough on my attack rolls to hit to knocking the spiders around anime style with Steve.

The group is dying of laughter as pretty much everyone is abandoning their weapons to pick up Steve and start throwing him a the spiders, and their rolls are improving by .5 or double when doing this. 

A tale of true beauty Steve sounds epic