Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

deer popcorn GIF

Boyfriend has me playing Final Fantasy 14.  Ngl, the fact it's cross platform is the only reason I was willing to try it. 

Hilarity ensued when he tried to tell me where to adjust certain settings but didn't realize the menu layout is different. 

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Boyfriend has me playing Final Fantasy 14.  Ngl, the fact it's cross platform is the only reason I was willing to try it. 

Hilarity ensued when he tried to tell me where to adjust certain settings but didn't realize the menu layout is different. 

Poor guy, just wanted to be the strong man who helps out a damsel with settings problems, but couldn't 😃

Playing together like that sounds so awesome. When the PS5 comes out, we'll buy one and my boyfriend and I will finally be able to play Warframe together! And our battles will be legendary!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Poor guy, just wanted to be the strong man who helps out a damsel with settings problems, but couldn't 😃

Playing together like that sounds so awesome. When the PS5 comes out, we'll buy one and my boyfriend and I will finally be able to play Warframe together! And our battles will be legendary!

he never smiles star trek GIF

Just now, Tyrone.Jamal_XII said:

Yeah, I didnt see it because you didnt prove anything.

Only because you refuse to acknowledge it as proof.  

Honestly this was meant the light hearted and you've gone full idjit.  Ain't nobody got time for that.  

Have a good one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Only because you refuse to acknowledge it as proof.  

Proof of your ability to quote Wikipedia? Sorry, I didnt realise that earlier.

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Honestly this was meant the light hearted and you've gone full idjit.

I guess our definitions of lighthearted vary. I'm used to much more hostile environments. And please dont pull ad hominem.

11 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Have a good one. 

Yeah, you too.

Kettle is on for a nice pot o' tea. Making black tea with cinnamon, orange rind and rose petals. Just enough caffeine to calm me down without hitting me with the snore hammer.

Too bad I can't use coffee for sleep assistance. It works for a few hours, but then I wake up in the middle of the night. Chamomile gives me a full night's sleep, but it leaves me feeling tired, much like going to sleep drunk. CBD oil works, though. But it's bloody expensive in Denmark.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

Mw trolling gets me the usual racial slurs 

brawlhalla smurfing gets me death threats 

heck even Minecraft factions has me threatened to get doxed all within this week 🙂 oh and a friend in our warframe inboxes who loves to talk in forums is insulting mental illness and trying everything to not answer questions or converse on claims he made or back up proof 

overall I love the madness and laughs so this week has been great 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

9 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Kettle is on for a nice pot o' tea. Making black tea with cinnamon, orange rind and rose petals. Just enough caffeine to calm me down without hitting me with the snore hammer.

Too bad I can't use coffee for sleep assistance. It works for a few hours, but then I wake up in the middle of the night. Chamomile gives me a full night's sleep, but it leaves me feeling tired, much like going to sleep drunk. CBD oil works, though. But it's bloody expensive in Denmark.

If coffee does not work look up all natural energy shots and make those lad

26 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If coffee does not work look up all natural energy shots and make those lad

I react weirdly to stimulants. Your energy shots will likely put me to sleep. 😄

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Ever seen something like this?

nervenpflege-tabletta-60-db-52339.jpg

It's a traditional remedy to reduce anxiety, also helps to fall asleep. The main component is catnip (my cats love playing with the description printed on paper which comes inside the box!), but also contains several other herbs. German stuff in theory, so maybe can be bought in Denmark too. Both my boyfriend (who has panic-attack-like episodes sometimes) and myself (a person with a generally high anxiety level) found it effective.

• Like 2