Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

That's so 2018, that it almost has hope for life.

I would have loaded my Tiberon Prime, but honestly with every passing update I'm feeling its age start to creep in.

49 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I got the tennocon merch and ermagerd, I love the shirt so much!

It's a nice material and super long!

I too got mine its great! Great quality, and the pin is got some serious weight in my hand.

ALSO!

DEATH SPOOONS

20200708_071935.jpg

@Yrkul

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

DEATH SPOOONS

...On one hand I don't want to be a buzzkill.

On the other...a spoon with holes in it really doesn't do a good job of being a spoon.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I am awake after crashing how’s life been.

I just dumped a massive pile of word vomit in a thread that I'm not sure how I got roped into.

I remember some old days of LoL...it likely has only gotten more Toxic with time, but I will always have fond memories of playing Taric in stupid ways.

You ever seen a man with fuzzy pink legwarmers come screaming out of the jungle at mach 2 to the tune of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now? That was something I did and it worked far more often than it had any right to.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I just dumped a massive pile of word vomit in a thread that I'm not sure how I got roped into.

I remember some old days of LoL...it likely has only gotten more Toxic with time, but I will always have fond memories of playing Taric in stupid ways.

You ever seen a man with fuzzy pink legwarmers come screaming out of the jungle at mach 2 to the tune of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now? That was something I did and it worked far more often than it had any right to.

Aye lmao I do the same with that thread I’ve been in for days now. But it’s good ol fel and he ignores him being wrong to argue another point.

come back we miss you! 

I used to main Evelyn (now I act like I don’t know how to play jungle lol so Imagine you getting kissed walking right towards me thenjust standing there because well... I loved you so much!)

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Sadly I doubt it will have any effect or impact, but it felt good to ramble for a bit.

sometimes you can scream at someone but if dont want to listen they will be deaf. Just picture a deaf person who on top of that just dont want to listen LOL

• Like 2