Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Aldain said:

Fair enough.

My one hope is that we can eventually take these giant robots into space and go full Gundam alongside Railjack.

Otherwise...I'm actually not nearly as interested as most people are, infested aesthetics don't really appeal to me all that much so unless other things that are tied to Deimos also have Orokin-esque design options I don't see myself investing heavily in whatever "kit" projects they have lined up.

I'm personally suspicious of all the void stuff - possibly more Operator content that they're still sitting on. Of course, if you don't like that either, then you're busted, but still.

Infested aren't my favourite faction either, but I'm nevertheless glad they're getting an overhaul, because they really needed it.

Just now, Loza03 said:

possibly more Operator content that they're still sitting on.

As long as they don't have the utter bollocks that was heist Systems farming to progress down it I might at least invest in that.

...I'm still stuck at rank 1 in Vox Sol...

...So how many people do you think are going to give themselves unrealistic expectations of the Helminth system and be very salty since they didn't catch the memo that it won't let you give Inaros Mesa's Peacemakers?

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

...So how many people do you think are going to give themselves unrealistic expectations of the Helminth system and be very salty since they didn't catch the memo that it won't let you give Inaros Mesa's Peacemakers?

Oh at least 50% of the forum users.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aldain said:

On the forums, about half.  Of the game in general, about half. 

• Like 1

Personally, despite my distaste for the ability, I'm probably not going to axe stasis, mainly because it protects objectives and whatnot. If it just protected me, I'd have it removed in a heart-beat, at least depending on quality of available defensive abilities. Though, as people have suggested, this could herald some kind of rework for him? Which only makes me more scared, to be honest...

On that note, whilst I'm a staunch rift surge defender... yeah that's probably the most disposable ability he has. I'll probably wind up getting a spare config slot for it as well, just for screwing around. As for what I'd put there? Well, either that neat weapon stealing trick from Xadu, or perhaps some kind of teleport since I've wanted some kind of teleport for donkey's years.. As hilarious as it would be to give Limbo some kind of punch or physical attack, I'd rather not massacre my boy like that.

I expect a lot of helminth generated salt, since a lot of abilities are tied to unique mechanics and/or can easily be defined as "signature" abilities. And then there are bound to be a whole host of stupidly overpowered frame/ability combos.

Things will be..... interesting, at least.

I'd like an opinion on a question I was turning over that I'm not sure might warrant a thread.

Could Hydroid's Tidal Surge be merged into his roll/slide like Limbo? On paper, it'd still be usable during Undertow, maybe affected by range, and would free up a button for another ability.

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk

I really hope that it's not just the weak damage abilities, and we get some utility powers in there. I would love some mobility power options...

Also, I'm rewatching parts of Tennolive, and Mother Entrati is wonderful.

"Oh. OH! ... Oh Fu-"

I have realized something I can do with my Mech suit, I can slink into low rank player pubs doing PoE and having trouble, roll up in a huge robot and yell "GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU-"

And cut myself off with massive amounts of gunfire.

...Damn I wish it was the 25th already, I want a mech so bad.

il y a 18 minutes, (XB1)Salty Ginger a dit :

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I wish i was.

I am convinced that a good portion of the forum user don't really play the game, just being a loud minority.

Edited by angias

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

Yea I was hoping they'd be custom, but I doubt it. 

They are supposed to be summonable according to one interview that was posted, and the UI in the bit we did see had 4 square slots in the bottom right hand corner.

So it might not be too far fetched that this might be both our "Zaw/Kitgun" and "Archwing/K-drive" for the area.

Edit: The site according to the user who told me this was MMObomb or something like that.

Edited by Aldain