Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

27 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It genuinely impresses me that people's complaints with the Helminth system are all addressed on stream yet nobody seems to bother double-checking.

People don't wish to listen Loza. They only wish to speak.

Once they have heard what they want to hear there is not stopping them. Not even facts can counter zealots in the end.

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

People don't wish to listen Loza. They only wish to speak.

Once they have heard what they want to hear there is not stopping them. Not even facts can counter zealots in the end.

I am currently about to write a 'How Helminth Chrysalis works' thread, because frankly, this is irritating.

> Be me.

> make comprehensive guide to help people who couldn't watch the full stream.

> Somebody asks for clarification on something.

> Although it's in the OP, I oblige.

> Somebody else 'corrects' me with added detail that's already in the OP.

> Meaning they skimmed the thread meant to help people who could only skim details.

there is no saving this community

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Wow! Four whole minutes before a doom and gloom comment with minimal connection to the actual thread itself!

Your post has been up for an hour and yeah. At least one person was happy.

Forget the tea.

200.gif

Edited by Magus_Tahir

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

> Be me.

> make comprehensive guide to help people who couldn't watch the full stream.

> Somebody asks for clarification on something.

> Although it's in the OP, I oblige.

> Somebody else 'corrects' me with added detail that's already in the OP.

> Meaning they skimmed the thread meant to help people who could only skim details.

there is no saving this community

More!

christopher reeve drinking GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

@Loza03

The perfect Representation of the General Forums until Aug 25. Krusty Krab is General, You can be Mr. Krabs or Squidward. I'll play whichever character you don't pick. Spongebob is Heart of Deimos Update. 

Are the anchovies saying 'eat' or 'me'?

Either seems appropriate.

Also, I'll be squidward, since I made the foolish attempt to bring order to the chaos.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Mmmm? What I am a masochist. Besides facts and logic are fun.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I already had the dev workshop information at the bottom of the post.

... What are you referring to?

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Not sure what you're talking about, but I already had the dev workshop information at the bottom of the post.

... What are you referring to?

The Spongebob reference I made earlier. XD I edited I forgot to add that part having dinner atm.

I more or less Put Pablos post in there so I leave my P.s. at the bottom of telling ppl to not overhype themselves. Needed context.

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

The Spongebob reference I made earlier. XD I edited I forgot to add that part having dinner atm.

I more or less Put Pablos post in there so I leave my P.s. at the bottom of telling ppl to not overhype themselves. Needed context.

Ah ok fair enough then.

Crisis averted.

Y'know, if the Heart of Deimos really is where the Warframes get their void energies from, and the Tenno were purely used as pilots (depite being wellsprings themselves), it'll be really convenient a fanfic I'm slowly writing.

It's a crossover with Destiny, and whilst I have a good reason as to why I'm not immediately giving the Tenno the vast power of a Warframe, I do still want said frame around as their own character, and with Umbra around there's no reason why the Frame can't just throw around their powers unassisted. Lacking the power supply works wonderfully.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Y'know, if the Heart of Deimos really is where the Warframes get their void energies from, and the Tenno were purely used as pilots (depite being wellsprings themselves), it'll be really convenient a fanfic I'm slowly writing.

It's a crossover with Destiny, and whilst I have a good reason as to why I'm not immediately giving the Tenno the vast power of a Warframe, I do still want said frame around as their own character, and with Umbra around there's no reason why the Frame can't just throw around their powers unassisted. Lacking the power supply works wonderfully.

After watching the demo again I have come to my guess as to what the heart is.

It's a tap. 

They discovered the Void and opened a crack into it the heart acts as both fountain and regulator so if it fails the crack they opened into the void would collapse or go out of control causing untold destruction on the normal flow of space time in the Warframe universe. The Mother made references to a Untime door. Which I think is the one we pass through to get into the un infested part of the complex. The Cosmic Clock is being fueled by a beam of void energy. I am having vibes of Pythagorean Metempsychosis here for some reason. The clock may be able to peer into the very fabric of reality powered by Void energy it can see past, present, and future. I am starting to think the Unum may be a Entrati who placed their consciousness in the tower.

The Flesh and the Somatic Fibers that are within Orokin Towers I believe are linked to the Void somehow or the Heart in a way. Using the Operator to charge the Somatic Link alludes to this. 

The Cosmic Clock represents Time, the Mirror Represents Space. 

Another thought before I head off of here for the day. The Requiem Mods the names the art work for them is very reminiscent of Mayan or Aztecs. The names I am starting to feel are in fact beings from beyond the Void or in the Void. 

This makes me think of the Star Trek the Next Generation Episode called We will always have Paris.

Dr. Paul Manheim used unknown means while working non linear time to open a crack into the multiple dimensions. Granted this was all techno babble made for the episode but I get the same feeling.

Anyway off to bed!

• Like 1