Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Cant get it to work oh well.

Yum! Interestingly I was just out with my colleague doing some shopping at a Lidl (ew) and found some of the crisps I love. Haven't seen them sold at my store in a good year or so, so I grabbed about 6 packs.

Tesco are selling the spiciest ever crisps that are so hot they're packed  in protective gear - Daily Record

Not tried the Chill and Lemon one, the Cayenne one is very hot but not unbearable, the Trinidad Scorpion one is painful... but the raging manliness within me declares that I must. And for that reason I'd probably also try spicy jelly beans, although it seems like an affront to sweets.

• Like 1

Got home from the optician, and swung by a couple of shops on the way home. Got a new macha bowl from the eastern goods shop (called "The Chinese Shop". Old name, new and evolving inventory). Also got a 20-pack box of Nongshim Spicy Seafood Udon, 8 different kinds of noodles (buckwheat, udon, rice, bean curd, wheat), and soy sauce restock (Kikkoman, Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark, and Lee Kum Kee Mushroom Soy Sauce (wiggles eyebrows)). Now I just need eggs for some protein bomb ramen.

Ramen tip: Add seafood richness with a tablespoon of fishsauce, or a tablespoon of miso paste dissolved in a bit of lukewarm water. If using miso, add it after taking the ramen off the heat, or you'll kill the enzymes.

Back and knees might be busted from the trip, but at least I got ramen supply for a month... or two. 😄

Edited by Yrkul
Kikkiman? Seriously, brain?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Anybody else notice that when the Sun Worm came out, the infested turned blue, and when the moon worm was out, they were yellow?

Why are the infested the opposite colour of whatever skyworm is out at the time?

One it appears requires the Mech to kill? That is what I gathered from the Demo video. Not confirmed however. 

I get the feeling that the color changes their defenses and resistances or combat abilities in some way.

Just found this.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

One it appears requires the Mech to kill? That is what I gathered from the Demo video. Not confirmed however. 

I get the feeling that the color changes their defenses and resistances or combat abilities in some way.

Just found this.

holy S#&$ I thought they were for just some bounties, I cant believe we have a biomecha and also a full proper mecha in our hands

The is the WARP THE WARP IS THE VOID WE ARE THE VOID WE ARE THE WARP WE ARE WARPED BY THE VOID!

96554649fd15d7da7d694daa2d71d2af.jpg

The Void is the dreaming mind of a massive eldritch infested abomination whos dreams created universes and whos subconscious exists within the walls of our world. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1

HEHEHEH AHAHAHHAHAHHA MUAHAHHAAHHHAHAH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!! THE WARFRAMES THE VOID THE TENNO THE LOTUS IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE

IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 1