Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

25 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Off-off topic, but am I the only one who thinks we need a Warframe based entirely around blast damage and explosions?

There is no off topic here.

I once gave live-ish commentary about a series of reviews about the Archie Sonic comics. Specifically, my confusion at the vast quantities of nuclear weaponry and the willingness of both sides to use it.

(y'know, for kids)

On that note, I agree. More explosions are necessary.

30 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Off-off topic, but am I the only one who thinks we need a Warframe based entirely around blast damage and explosions?

This is Bay.

1st ability: Rock

2nd ability: Transform

3rd ability: Kamikaze

4th ability: Armageddon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I mean technically talking about things that would be considered on-topic to Warframe might qualify for being off-topic in off-topic, but then again I guess anything goes around here.

Just now, RamonLeeYJ said:

This is Bay.

1st ability: Rock

2nd ability: Transform

3rd ability: Kamikaze

4th ability: Armageddon

I was more thinking something a bit smaller scale and with better plot writing, but the principle is similar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

I mean technically talking about things that would be considered on-topic to Warframe might qualify for being off-topic in off-topic, but then again I guess anything goes around here.

YOU SEE THIS BEE?

ObsciuriJam Mello Bee From The Archie Comics by Mllermanda on ...

THIS BEE, WHO MIND YOU WAS IN A CHILDREN'S COMIC ABOUT SMALL FURRY TEENAGERS OVERTHROWING A LARGE, EGG-SHAPED MAN WITH A MUSTACHE?

YEAH.

THEY ATE AN LSD - AND I MEAN LSD - LACED HOT DOG AND F***ING DIES.

There is only ANARCHY in this place.

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I once gave live-ish commentary about a series of reviews about the Archie Sonic comics. Specifically, my confusion at the vast quantities of nuclear weaponry and the willingness of both sides to use it.

(y'know, for kids)

On that note, I agree. More explosions are necessary.

Last post seems to be the most off topic place on the forums which is why theirs no arguments lol

Just now, Loza03 said:

THIS BEE, WHO MIND YOU WAS IN A CHILDREN'S COMIC ABOUT SMALL FURRY TEENAGERS OVERTHROWING A LARGE, EGG-SHAPED MAN WITH A MUSTACHE?

YEAH.

THEY ATE AN LSD - AND I MEAN LSD - LACED HOT DOG AND F***ING DIES.

I honestly wonder what the Archie Comics Sonic writers are smoking so I never am in the same room as it.

Just now, Aldain said:

I honestly wonder what the Archie Comics Sonic writers are smoking so I never am in the same room as it.

Fortunately, this is all significant past tense. For one, Archie Sonic is over, and for two, all the people responsible for this insanity left over time and it became somewhat respectable.

As for what they were smoking? I don't know, but it was definitely not meant to be smoked.