Last post wins

2 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I just went solo to T5 PoE for a few things to feed the contrivance, and... Did someone put the grineer on steroids and amphetamine lately? Because they were all over the place. The sky was thick with Bolkors and Dargyns, I ran into 5 different thumpers, and someone must have dropped off a crate of highpowered optics at every camp, because the entire map was taking potshots at me.

I'm not sure where you were but apparently they used it all up when I got there because everything seemed normal to me.

Pity, that sounds like my idea of a good time.

Sin descripción disponible.

today was a bad day to go back to steam, I've been wanting to try a true neutral void dmg since forever and here I am, looking for every single piece of info every time I can spare on such mundane thing and literally nobody is saying something about it, wich leads me to believe that I'm in a very niche kind of gameplay, much more than I thought, I've never seen in game another operator player in all this years...

6 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Sin descripción disponible.

today was a bad day to go back to steam, I've been wanting to try a true neutral void dmg since forever and here I am, looking for every single piece of info every time I can spare on such mundane thing and literally nobody is saying something about it, wich leads me to believe that I'm in a very niche kind of gameplay, much more than I thought, I've never seen in game another operator player in all this years...

Teach me your ways.

Seriously, I'd really like my Operator to be capable in their own right, and I haven't the faintest idea of how to do it.

34 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Teach me your ways.

Seriously, I'd really like my Operator to be capable in their own right, and I haven't the faintest idea of how to do it.

Things that are imperative to any kind of operator gameplay:

All waybounds unbinded
Access to different sets of arcanes
A good comfy amp for you and the kind of job you want to do

From there is just checking wich school suits more to your gameplay needs.

For example, I love CC and heals, makes me feel sueful and gives me enough space to make mistakes or help someone in distress, so I made a vazarin build focused con CC (magus lockdown + magus cloud) + AOE dmg (amp klamora (7) - propa (7) - lohrin (3) <certus (7) for void stuff>  + Virtuos trojan) and most of the time Umbra, Nekros or Limbo depending on the stuff I want to do. Everything on the warframe revolves around the operator too. For companions smeeta for armor stripingand charm, wich is the only companion ability that affects the operator in some way (the double affinity and loot) or djinn with artax to have even more CC.

With that kind of build I've done almost everything as operator, and while you can't compare to a warframe in terms of dmg, the almost innate CC (every school have one form of CC), survability and immunity to every single countermeasure against warframes leads me to think that operator are the true form of endgame stuff.  I'm want to try the new void so bad ffs, it could be revolutionary or it could change nothing at all, but I'm excited regardless since DE has been indirectly tweaking the operator and doing a lot of QOL stuff suggested by other players here in the forums

On 2020-09-16 at 2:06 AM, Yrkul said:

Overslept, so I finally got about 8 hours of sleep.

And that is a cool looking lich. Hopefully, they'll implement more uses for the slaves faithful companions than we have now.

Oh, and... reinforcement:

iStock-938993594-1024x733.jpg

COOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

• Like 1

Another day, another trailer.One I apparently missed for a few days, somehow. Also, spoilers for DMC5 if you've never played it!

Spoiler

I'm genuinely not surprised a single bit to see Vergil as an official playable character this time around. Not only is it a series staple for him to show up as such for the special editions (this is the third time in as many games where he's been an actual character) but a protypical player version showed up in the code not long after launch.

Hope that he has more than just Yamato. Maybe there's something to his V transformation power? And fortunately, Vergil is coming to the non-special editions as DLC.

Also, really hoping PC gets more than just a Vergil DLC that includes Legendary Dark Knight and Turbo mode. I mean, god damn, legendary dark knight is just pure dumb fun.

(I don't give a hoot about RTX though)

So I tried the new void damage, and while is really #*!%ing nice to don't have to switch elements to do regular starchart content, viral is just too good and I'm 100% this is going to be nerfed, it's just too broken

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

coming to the non-special editions as DLC.

I don't know exactly when it happened, but I think about a few years ago Capcom went from being the butt of many jokes in the industry to being one of the best 3rd parties in the industry again.

Almost hard to believe that there was a several year streak of them being just insanely bad at making good decisions when we see things like this now.

Just now, MagPrime said:

Anyone Want Some Crab Raccoons? : BoneAppleTea

Pikaa Kaaa. pi Chu chuu Chu pi pikapi ka pi chuu chu pika-chu? Ka pi Pikaa Kaaa Piii pipi pika-pi Piii Pi-i... chuuuu kaaa kaaa piikaa piikaa. pipi chu pika-pikaa Piikaa Piikaa. Ka ka Chuuuu pikachu piikaa chuuuu. Pika-pi kaa

but if you cant read pokemon here you go

Spoiler

Funny meme. do you mind if i laugh at it with you brother? as i stare into your soul boding with you... asking does life really matter. does my existence really matter. do we feeble beings really matter. ahhhhh yes