Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

22 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't recall any switch axes looking like that.

Maybe I got it wrong, but it does look like a repurposed Switch Axe model that might have gone unused until Stygian dropped or something.

It doesn't scream Stygian Zinogre either way to me, but that's just me.

Just now, MagPrime said:

ngl I kinda like that.  Shame we can't have that as an option. 

Oh yeah.

Another room was like that. I made sure to take lots of pictures. It's honestly beautiful and visually striking, and I very much hope it's some lighting technique to be used in the future accidentally slipping through.

Only problem, however is being outside the effect:

QJObgEm.jpg

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Oh yeah.

Another room was like that. I made sure to take lots of pictures. It's honestly beautiful and visually striking, and I very much hope it's some lighting technique to be used in the future accidentally slipping through.

Only problem, however is being outside the effect:

QJObgEm.jpg

tenor.gif

39 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

tenor.gif

Indeed.

Honestly, I kind of get Duviri Paradox vibes. This is helped by the fact that, like the Duviri trailer, certain objects still have colour, but washed-out:

Spoiler

y2yWqbn.jpg

Warframe's Duviri Paradox delayed to next year as devs reveal spring  roadmap | PCGamesN

Honestly speaking if this is what Duviri winds up looking like I am for it.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Indeed.

Honestly, I kind of get Duviri Paradox vibes. This is helped by the fact that, like the Duviri trailer, certain objects still have colour, but washed-out:

Reveal hidden contents

y2yWqbn.jpg

Warframe's Duviri Paradox delayed to next year as devs reveal spring  roadmap | PCGamesN

Honestly speaking if this is what Duviri winds up looking like I am for it.

Same.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CallmeBraindead_ said:

thread

Ah, well then.

Welcome to the club. We post here, ceaselessly. Eternally searching a victory that can never be grasped, a prize that can never be won. Whether this is hard-fought battle for the final entry, or resting ground from the countless wars waged outside our thread's humble yet metaphorical walls, that I cannot say. Perhaps it is both.

Welcome, last-post-winner. Whether your stay in this inane mundanity be long or short, may it ever be pleasant.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Ah, well then.

Welcome to the club. We post here, ceaselessly. Eternally searching a victory that can never be grasped, a prize that can never be won. Whether this is hard-fought battle for the final entry, or resting ground from the countless wars waged outside our thread's humble yet metaphorical walls, that I cannot say. Perhaps it is both.

Welcome, last-post-winner. Whether your stay in this inane mundanity be long or short, may it ever be pleasant.

welp i wish i could win but I have other things to do like.... be sad and sleep