Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Running a MSQ rou in FF14, had time to make a sandwich before a cutscene was done, had time before another one started to go get something to wash down the stale bread with and have even more time to post on this forum.

...God I hate MSQ rou, but the Exp is hard to pass up.

43 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Running a MSQ rou in FF14, had time to make a sandwich before a cutscene was done, had time before another one started to go get something to wash down the stale bread with and have even more time to post on this forum.

I remember having a similar problem with Metal Gear Solid 4. Nice fun game, bosses were well designed but the cutscenes at the end were over an hour in total.

This was way back in the day, I was at my Dads and he was wanting for us all to go out somewhere, every 5 minutes he'd come in and check and I'd be sat there like, "yep, this is my life now, it's still going".

Monster Hunter Rise news!

Item box mid-mission is back which I'm not super thrilled about to be honest, but that's the only negative thus far.

Wirebugs are limited to two permanent and a temporary third, which cooldown after use (save for a neat swinging move). I imagine a skill will let you get more, probably three permanent and four temporary. They also cost some stamina to use, as does wall-running, so traversal seems like it's going to be a lot of fun to do when slinging around mountains. Wirebugs recharge slower in combat, and even more so from performing the hunter-art like special attacks, which is a nice trade off IMO. You want to get the extra damage or combat utility? You give up that boosted mobility and aerial combat. That's definitely going to cause some interesting tactical situations, especially if you have to skill for one or the other. Big attacks implicitly leave you more vulnerable to damage or inability to fight the monster, and I'd not be surprised if there's bigger, more powerful moves that they'll cause a longer cooldown still.

Larger environments definitely imply that monsters are going to be faster or use bigger attacks to suit the mobility. Tetranadon seems pretty slow but he's probably also an early-game monster. Given how prevelant AoE became and how much of a nuisance it was even late-game base World (I don't have Iceborne), so hopefully they learned some lessons about that. I would mind it a lot less in this game because of your heightened mobility, and it'll hopefully let them ease off the MMO mechanics that they apparently started introducing. 

Last, but not least - YOU CAN PET THE DOG.

12 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'm watching OG  Star Trek during cutscenes. 

33 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Giff thread died but this not ? 

What sorcery is this .

Giff thread?

Mayhaps I'm just being dense, but wot?

EDIT: not five seconds after post i realise to mentally remove the second f

Edited by Loza03

46 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

just here for my random check ins. hows everyone been?

Gone back to Uni after my intercalation year to try fix up my mental health.

So far so good, which is nice given that half my mental-health year was taken over by COVID.

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

just here for my random check ins. hows everyone been?

On the verge of getting an eye infection. If I get my usual eyedrops from the apothecary when they open, I can avoid playing plaguebearer for about two weeks.

Btw...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1