Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Loza03 said:

I don't trust you not to ignite this world in flame

im retired. these new trolls on the forum dont even have any suave though. only pointless arguments and insults. they also dont even bait right.. i wonder if the clown prince of warframe should make a return at the risk of my forum account

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

im retired. these new trolls on the forum dont even have any suave though. only pointless arguments and insults. they also dont even bait right.. i wonder if the clown prince of warframe should make a return at the risk of my forum account

I shouldn't encourage chaos, but have you considered the magic of alt accounts?

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I shouldn't encourage chaos, but have you considered the magic of alt accounts?

one and done type guy.i don't enjoy the forums other then to check on you guys in last post wins anyway. when i say you guys are the only reason i continue to check back in from time to time i sincerely mean it. ffricking coffee addicts 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

one and done type guy.i don't enjoy the forums other then to check on you guys in last post wins anyway. when i say you guys are the only reason i continue to check back in from time to time i sincerely mean it. ffricking coffee addicts 

Ah, that's fair. You're certainly more than welcome here. Though I'm a tea man myself.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

i actually hate both  atm 

i only drink the tears of sadness and the souls from my twitch vie- i mean yeah i love tea and coffee 

It's the superior beverage. Sadly, I am far too personally nice to ever get the chance of taste the concoction - I hear it must be fresh, and cause by yourself personally.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

also nobody has yet looked at the irony of my forum icon being momma lotus giving you a hug :D

Mama Lotus Robit.

Robit hard.

No good hug

6 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

i actually hate both  atm 

i only drink the tears of sadness and the souls from my twitch vie- i mean yeah i love tea and coffee 

The blood of sinners is not to be scoffed at either, and with the way you humans move the goal posts, it is a beverage found in abundance.

also nobody has yet looked at the irony of my forum icon being momma lotus giving you a hug :D

You are represented by the depiction of The Betrayer...

Noted.

20 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

The blood of sinners is not to be scoffed at either, and with the way you humans move the goal posts, it is a beverage found in abundance.

You are represented by the depiction of The Betrayer...

Noted.

I got tired of the sinners for I extracted it from these forum goes.

and what??!?!?! I just wanna hug man geez

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

and what??!?!?! I just wanna hug man geez

I repeat - Robots are not good for hugging. Proper hugging procedure necessitates warm and preferably squishy recipient on both sides. Robots are well-documented to lack both.

Coping with how the pandemic has impacted the health assessment program I'm on.

Pains got a little worse the last couple of weeks. Probably the weather.

Going into a high-energy low-focus period, where I'm basically bouncing off the walls and have a hard time spending that energy on anything constructive.

My condolences, by the way.

• Like 1