Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I just want to say something elitist: I really wish people who didn't finished steel path couldn't ask for taxi to farm steel esscence, makes me so mad when someone points out "uuuhg SP is SO EASY" and have the bishamo armor but you look on their profile and they didn't even finsihed the first starchart and all they've done is sitting on Ophelia under a Khora dome and call it "easy". The Bishamo armor and the Crania ephemera should be something to show as proof of your efforts (in skills or gear), it shouldn't be able to someone who didn't bothered with the mode.

End of my elitist rant.

Edited by vanaukas

12 hours ago, MagPrime said:

So the funeral went about as well as expected with such a dysfunctional family.  

The roommates exploding at the same time provided amusement and a slight distraction, the pay raise I got this week was also nice.

What have you guys been up to?

raising all heII in the forums again so nothing new. how about you??

43 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I just want to say something elitist: I really wish people who didn't finished steel path couldn't ask for taxi to farm steel esscence, makes me so mad when someone points out "uuuhg SP is SO EASY" and have the bishamo armor but you look on their profile and they didn't even finsihed the first starchart and all they've done is sitting on Ophelia under a Khora dome and call it "easy".

To be fair Steel Path isn't a difficulty increase, its a gear check.

You either delete things with no effort or slog through a mission taking longer because you can't delete things fast enough.

The only relative difficulty in Steel Path is not getting two-shot by hitscan enemies hence why people just disable them outright with things like Khora's dome.

Its all numbers, anyone who can copy/paste a solid build and has the bare minimum mental capacity to not stand in crossfire could likely clear Steel Path with relative ease.

Not trying to start an argument with this or anything, just stating an opinion out of boredom.

22 minutes ago, Aldain said:

To be fair Steel Path isn't a difficulty increase, its a gear check.

You either delete things with no effort or slog through a mission taking longer because you can't delete things fast enough.

The only relative difficulty in Steel Path is not getting two-shot by hitscan enemies hence why people just disable them outright with things like Khora's dome.

Its all numbers, anyone who can copy/paste a solid build and has the bare minimum mental capacity to not stand in crossfire could likely clear Steel Path with relative ease.

Not trying to start an argument with this or anything, just stating an opinion out of boredom.

Yeah, I know, that's why I said:

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

The Bishamo armor and the Crania ephemera should be something to show as proof of your efforts (in skills or gear), it shouldn't be able to someone who didn't bothered with the mode.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

those crack accounts were the true gamer days

Crack accounts? Man, I'm talking alpha versions, before they started charging for it. I didn't immediately buy it when they put a price on it due to being young and having absolutely no disposable income, despite it only being like 12 quid, but the old versions launched just fine.

18 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Crack accounts? Man, I'm talking alpha versions, before they started charging for it. I didn't immediately buy it when they put a price on it due to being young and having absolutely no disposable income, despite it only being like 12 quid, but the old versions launched just fine.

https://classic.minecraft.net/

What can I saaay, except you're welcome

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Boomer is doing well.  He's finally up to a weight the vet is happy with (21lb)

Hide contents

117901142_10222742954871937_2292205297215024091_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=eR6d6LJqe3oAX-Tkobq&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-2.fna&oh=0742fd877af5c53e115eb84a3e526e03&oe=5FB21E69

He's beautiful! 

I've just been playing Aragami and messing around with the Ghostrunner Demo. I'm probably gonna sucker up and pre-order at this rate against my better judgement. It's gooooood. It's so much fun to speedrun the first level.

Also, that DnD game I mentioned a while back is finally coming together. Session Zero tomorrow, some finalisation based on what my players want and how they're going about it (i.e. oh god my poor Kobolds are gonna get destroyed or vice versa), and the game can begin next week. I'm terrified, but... yeah:laugh:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Also, that DnD game I mentioned a while back is finally coming together. Session Zero tomorrow, some finalisation based on what my players want and how they're going about it (i.e. oh god my poor Kobolds are gonna get destroyed or vice versa), and the game can begin next week. I'm terrified, but... yeah:laugh:

Nice to hear, and hey, you can't wind up worse off than my group.

Two Words: Wild Magic.

I've accidentally blown up two of our DM's boss encounters by accidentally calling in some Holy Smite effect about 10 levels higher than I was the first time and causing a literal METEOR SHOWER the second time. I quite literally 1-shot both by a large margin because I also wound up nat 20-ing on the to-hit rolls dealing absurd critical damage both times.

Did I mention I'm just a run of the mill Swordmage which isn't known for Archmagus-tier destruction?

42 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Nice to hear, and hey, you can't wind up worse off than my group.

Two Words: Wild Magic.

I've accidentally blown up two of our DM's boss encounters by accidentally calling in some Holy Smite effect about 10 levels higher than I was the first time and causing a literal METEOR SHOWER the second time. I quite literally 1-shot both by a large margin because I also wound up nat 20-ing on the to-hit rolls dealing absurd critical damage both times.

Did I mention I'm just a run of the mill Swordmage which isn't known for Archmagus-tier destruction?

When you had no idea meteor showers were a possibility and your first adventure is set in and under a city:

Concerned Darkwraith | Dark Souls | Know Your Meme