Jump to content

Last post wins


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

im retired. these new trolls on the forum dont even have any suave though. only pointless arguments and insults. they also dont even bait right.. i wonder if the clown prince of warframe should make a return at the risk of my forum account

I shouldn't encourage chaos, but have you considered the magic of alt accounts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I shouldn't encourage chaos, but have you considered the magic of alt accounts?

one and done type guy.i don't enjoy the forums other then to check on you guys in last post wins anyway. when i say you guys are the only reason i continue to check back in from time to time i sincerely mean it. ffricking coffee addicts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

one and done type guy.i don't enjoy the forums other then to check on you guys in last post wins anyway. when i say you guys are the only reason i continue to check back in from time to time i sincerely mean it. ffricking coffee addicts 

Ah, that's fair. You're certainly more than welcome here. Though I'm a tea man myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

i actually hate both  atm 

i only drink the tears of sadness and the souls from my twitch vie- i mean yeah i love tea and coffee 

It's the superior beverage. Sadly, I am far too personally nice to ever get the chance of taste the concoction - I hear it must be fresh, and cause by yourself personally.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

also nobody has yet looked at the irony of my forum icon being momma lotus giving you a hug :D

Mama Lotus Robit.

Robit hard.

No good hug

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

i actually hate both  atm 

i only drink the tears of sadness and the souls from my twitch vie- i mean yeah i love tea and coffee 

The blood of sinners is not to be scoffed at either, and with the way you humans move the goal posts, it is a beverage found in abundance.

 

6 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

also nobody has yet looked at the irony of my forum icon being momma lotus giving you a hug :D

You are represented by the depiction of The Betrayer...

Noted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

The blood of sinners is not to be scoffed at either, and with the way you humans move the goal posts, it is a beverage found in abundance.

 

You are represented by the depiction of The Betrayer...

Noted.

I got tired of the sinners for I extracted it from these forum goes.

 

and what??!?!?! I just wanna hug man geez

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

 

and what??!?!?! I just wanna hug man geez

I repeat - Robots are not good for hugging. Proper hugging procedure necessitates warm and preferably squishy recipient on both sides. Robots are well-documented to lack both.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the funeral went about as well as expected with such a dysfunctional family.  

The roommates exploding at the same time provided amusement and a slight distraction, the pay raise I got this week was also nice.

What have you guys been up to?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coping with how the pandemic has impacted the health assessment program I'm on.

Pains got a little worse the last couple of weeks. Probably the weather.

Going into a high-energy low-focus period, where I'm basically bouncing off the walls and have a hard time spending that energy on anything constructive.

My condolences, by the way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say something elitist: I really wish people who didn't finished steel path couldn't ask for taxi to farm steel esscence, makes me so mad when someone points out "uuuhg SP is SO EASY" and have the bishamo armor but you look on their profile and they didn't even finsihed the first starchart and all they've done is sitting on Ophelia under a Khora dome and call it "easy". The Bishamo armor and the Crania ephemera should be something to show as proof of your efforts (in skills or gear), it shouldn't be able to someone who didn't bothered with the mode.

End of my elitist rant.

Edited by vanaukas
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MagPrime said:

So the funeral went about as well as expected with such a dysfunctional family.  

The roommates exploding at the same time provided amusement and a slight distraction, the pay raise I got this week was also nice.

What have you guys been up to?

raising all heII in the forums again so nothing new. how about you??

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I just want to say something elitist: I really wish people who didn't finished steel path couldn't ask for taxi to farm steel esscence, makes me so mad when someone points out "uuuhg SP is SO EASY" and have the bishamo armor but you look on their profile and they didn't even finsihed the first starchart and all they've done is sitting on Ophelia under a Khora dome and call it "easy".

To be fair Steel Path isn't a difficulty increase, its a gear check.

You either delete things with no effort or slog through a mission taking longer because you can't delete things fast enough.

The only relative difficulty in Steel Path is not getting two-shot by hitscan enemies hence why people just disable them outright with things like Khora's dome.

Its all numbers, anyone who can copy/paste a solid build and has the bare minimum mental capacity to not stand in crossfire could likely clear Steel Path with relative ease.

Not trying to start an argument with this or anything, just stating an opinion out of boredom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Aldain said:

To be fair Steel Path isn't a difficulty increase, its a gear check.

You either delete things with no effort or slog through a mission taking longer because you can't delete things fast enough.

The only relative difficulty in Steel Path is not getting two-shot by hitscan enemies hence why people just disable them outright with things like Khora's dome.

Its all numbers, anyone who can copy/paste a solid build and has the bare minimum mental capacity to not stand in crossfire could likely clear Steel Path with relative ease.

Not trying to start an argument with this or anything, just stating an opinion out of boredom.

Yeah, I know, that's why I said:

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

 The Bishamo armor and the Crania ephemera should be something to show as proof of your efforts (in skills or gear), it shouldn't be able to someone who didn't bothered with the mode.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...