Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Anyone know how to get access to the PTS feedback forums?

Same way you access the design council forums I reckon, by strapping a unicorn to liquefied farts and getting it to communicate your intentions via sign language.

I don't know that for certain of course, but it's the only thing I haven't tried.

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Bribery.

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Same way you access the design council forums I reckon, by strapping a unicorn to liquefied farts and getting it to communicate your intentions via sign language.

I don't know that for certain of course, but it's the only thing I haven't tried.

4 hours ago, Aldain said:

Slip Steve a check for tree-fiddy.

Or hire a Voodoo Doctor, either one works.

Seems all I needed to do was Re-log the forums. I also appear to have been given access to the design council subforums, which is... nice?

Still hasn't updated my damn glyph though.

On 2020-11-16 at 1:37 AM, (XBOX)GigaZumbi001 said:

Ok. Now?

Ok, you had your time.

I was looking up golf rules for an apt comparison on a thread (yes, I was comparing Warframe to golf. In my defence, I was responding to somebody who compared it to a school commute. This community is weird) and good lord, just reading about golf rules makes you feel fancy. Or maybe it's just how the particular wikipedia author wrote it...

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Or maybe it's just how the particular wikipedia author wrote it...

It's always been a rather elitist activity, which is interesting because all it really amounts to is whacking a ball with a club followed by standing around/walking. 

The enforced dress code and restricted membership lead to a certain type of client, and we all know what restricted membership does to people. People who are permitted believe there's something better about them than those who are not.

I go golfing with my Dad occasionally, no one is special for being able to do it. People just dont want to admit that because it doesn't align with the image.

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It's always been a rather elitist activity, which is interesting because all it really amounts to is whacking a ball with a club followed by standing around/walking. 

The enforced dress code and restricted membership lead to a certain type of client, and we all know what restricted membership does to people. People who are permitted believe there's something better about them than those who are not.

I go golfing with my Dad occasionally, no one is special for being able to do it. People just dont want to admit that because it doesn't align with the image.

True, but that's basically anything we consider 'fancy'. It's basically all cultural.

Golf is probably only considered fancy because such a time-inefficient sport with such specific requirements of courses and equipment would have only been available to the rich - as compared to football which was, well... basically a fight over a pigs bladder in its early days. That's probably carried over to the modern day.