Jump to content

Last post wins


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Ratchet and Clank

Holy crap somebody actually got the franchise where the quote came from.

Now for the bonus points, which game specifically?

Edited by Aldain
Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone here is doing fine with their cofees and that kind of things!

I came here just to show this. If you are a fan of adventure games ("ouls-like" games, I hate that term) and Tenra Bansho Zero, you MUST see this gameplay. Honestly, I'm baffled.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

If you're done playing with your pistols do you want a real weapon?🤠🤠🤠

  Hide contents

bWiVwoR.jpg

 

Only the quad-barrel rocket launhcer AND y'gotta manually aim?

That just ain't right! Y'all gotta use more gun, son.

Spoiler


Level 3 Sentry Engineer Team Fortress 2 Tshirt" Greeting Card by  FireCracker123 | Redbubble

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Minuten schrieb Loza03:

Only the quad-barrel rocket launhcer AND y'gotta manually aim?

That just ain't right! Y'all gotta use more gun, son.

  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

 

Level 3 Sentry Engineer Team Fortress 2 Tshirt" Greeting Card by  FireCracker123 | Redbubble

 

 

The amount of guns isn't important. The only things which matter is the firepower. And boy I'm only satisfied if the weapon can with one tap of the trigger lay a path of devastation from here to the other end of the shadow Sector (8 known planets)

Demonstration of a nerfed version:

Spoiler

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

The amount of guns isn't important. The only things which matter is the firepower. And boy I'm only satisfied if the weapon can with one tap of the trigger lay a path of devastation from here to the other end of the shadow Sector (8 known planets)

Demonstration of a nerfed version:

  Hide contents

 

 

I'm not sure if I trust corporate Jingo on this one. Sure they SAY it can, but I'm also 99% sure that company has broken the vast majority of laws so what's stopping them from not false advertising?

I'm gonna go with what's RELIABLE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 15 Minuten schrieb Loza03:

I'm not sure if I trust corporate Jingo on this one. Sure they SAY it can, but I'm also 99% sure that company has broken the vast majority of laws so what's stopping them from not false advertising?

I'm gonna go with what's RELIABLE.

But in the game it still turns everthing without aiming into ash. Even robots made out of metal.

Beat it. XD

Edited by ES-Flinter
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Anyone know how to get access to the PTS feedback forums?

Same way you access the design council forums I reckon, by strapping a unicorn to liquefied farts and getting it to communicate your intentions via sign language.

I don't know that for certain of course, but it's the only thing I haven't tried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Bribery.

 

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Same way you access the design council forums I reckon, by strapping a unicorn to liquefied farts and getting it to communicate your intentions via sign language.

I don't know that for certain of course, but it's the only thing I haven't tried.

 

4 hours ago, Aldain said:

Slip Steve a check for tree-fiddy.

Or hire a Voodoo Doctor, either one works.

Seems all I needed to do was Re-log the forums. I also appear to have been given access to the design council subforums, which is... nice?

Still hasn't updated my damn glyph though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

 

 

Seems all I needed to do was Re-log the forums. I also appear to have been given access to the design council subforums, which is... nice?

Still hasn't updated my damn glyph though.

How did you pin down a unicorn?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...