Jump to content

Last post wins


Recommended Posts

18+?

Spoiler

++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ko289.jpg

I am super bored with warframe, they are still sensitive with "things", hearing lots players getting ban small things now.  I wonder the support desk is going look though this "small issues".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp this is a first.

My internet is working, but I'm having to use Google's DNS to get some pages to pull up.

My ISP's DNS seems to only connect to certain websites at the moment (only ones I've visited recently for some reason?)

For example, I tried to pull up these forums with the ISP's DNS, but it failed to find the IP address of the site every time, but it will pull up Youtube like its no big deal.

So aside from calling my ISP and going "What the hell?" anyone got any advice for me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aldain said:

Welp this is a first.

My internet is working, but I'm having to use Google's DNS to get some pages to pull up.

My ISP's DNS seems to only connect to certain websites at the moment (only ones I've visited recently for some reason?)

For example, I tried to pull up these forums with the ISP's DNS, but it failed to find the IP address of the site every time, but it will pull up Youtube like its no big deal.

So aside from calling my ISP and going "What the hell?" anyone got any advice for me?

Are your Drivers up to date?

I dunno, I get weird problems with DNS servers too and that (sometimes) helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Aldain said:

Man there has been a rash of locked/deleted threads in GD lately.

My heart goes out to the mods/admins who have to put up with such things.

That gives me an idea. All I need to do is get this thread locked by posting something questionable and I will win!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I want there to be a setpiece in the next quest where the Queens and Sentients try to tempt the Operator to betray the system for Kuva and they consider it for a moment.

Considering how many people are addicted to rolling Riven mods I'd say many would be past the point of consideration and would take the offer so fast the queens would go "Wait what?".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Considering how many people are addicted to rolling Riven mods I'd say many would be past the point of consideration and would take the offer so fast the queens would go "Wait what?".

"Half my Kuva supply"

"OK"

"Alright, fine, Thre

wat?"

 

"OPERATOR WHY?"

"Think of the DPS Ordis!"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, trunks013 said:

You do know mods lock thread by posting the reason why LAST right ?

Damn you are right. New plan, become a moderator and wait... Theres two ways this can play out, one of you guys goes crazy sooner or later and posts something questionable enough OR we have reached a point in time where posting anything at all will trigger someone and thus topic must be closed (and we arent far from that atm)

Edited by xombob89
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 51 Minuten schrieb xombob89:

Damn you are right. New plan, become a moderator and wait... Theres two ways this can play out, one of you guys goes crazy sooner or later and posts something questionable enough OR we have reached a point in time where posting anything at all will trigger someone and thus topic must be closed (and we arent far from that atm)

Option three: we reach the limit of maximal posts/ thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xombob89 said:

one of you guys goes crazy sooner or later and posts something questionable enough

It's happened, it gets cleaned up.

5 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Option three: we reach the limit of maximal posts/ thread.

It happened, DE upgraded the forums to compensate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...