Last post wins

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

fool

i played with lego in the dark for hours when i was a child for reasons barely comprehensible even to myself

though my eyes have become disattuned to the realities of the world around me

my ability to identify lego in the dark has achieved optimum

karma has lost its effect on me

i have ascended

no

i have transcended

hailee steinfeld what GIF by Bumblebee

Goddamn aliens.

When someone is bombastic, they're using high sounding language in order to impress greater importance on what they're saying.

The term bombastic is rather high sounding, it's certainly not an everyday word and I suspect many haven't heard it in regular usage.

So is bombast inherently meta?

Thinking gif | Flyby | The Harvard Crimson

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Not to interrupt this wonderful topic, but before I finally pass out from insomnia based exhaustion I have only 3.5 words to say.

Non-Euclidian Potato Peeler.

Technically all Potato Peelers are non-Euclidian, as Euclidian Geometry is geometry on a plane, and as you may be aware, we live on the ground.

40 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Technically all Potato Peelers are non-Euclidian, as Euclidian Geometry is geometry on a plane, and as you may be aware, we live on the ground.

So snakes are Euclidian?

Twice my mind has been blown today.

While shopping, someone asked if I wanted a turkey and just, didn't want to take no for an answer. (Winco offers 1 free turkey for purchases over $100)

AND THEN; my roommates card didn't work so we wound up putting everything on mine, which came to over $100 between us. The cashier was like, why are you not getting a turkey? Go get your damn turkey, you weirdo.

So now I have 2 turkey's...

• Like 1

New MH movie trailer.

Monster hunter final trailer : MonsterHunter (reddit.com) (couldn't find it on youtube)

Looks like... well, my main point still stands. Looks like garbage still, but at least it's looking more and more like a fun piece of garbage. Plus there's an event quest, albeit my controller is currently broken (so whilst I might give it a go, it'll be... interesting to adjust to keyboard and mouse for it.)

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

New MH movie trailer.

Monster hunter final trailer : MonsterHunter (reddit.com) (couldn't find it on youtube)

Looks like... well, my main point still stands. Looks like garbage still, but at least it's looking more and more like a fun piece of garbage. Plus there's an event quest, albeit my controller is currently broken (so whilst I might give it a go, it'll be... interesting to adjust to keyboard and mouse for it.)

Thanks you rock ^.^ 

Well i must disagree on the looks like garbage part thougth. The monsters looks amazing ... but yeah the everything else looks like trash ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013