Last post wins

Man that Demon's Souls remake has reminded me exactly why I avoid the Soulsborne fanbase like a pox.

Reminds me of this one time a nobody streamer kept invading me when I was playing the remaster of DS1, they were using a full min-max build at low soul levels, so I decided to just run past them to the boss door and eject them from my world. I checked in on the stream and they went on a tirade to the 5 people watching them insulting me for not fighting them.

I kept getting some bad luck on that boss so this happened about 3 more times and each time they got saltier and saltier about me just brushing them off and going about my business running to the boss door.

...Not sure why I'm rambling about Soulsborne, but eh, I've already typed this out, might as well post it.

Edited by Aldain
On 2020-12-01 at 3:53 PM, haloemma09 said:

Anyone else feel bad for the caged birds in their Orbiter? 

I bought one like 2 years ago, put it in my personal quarters and havent been back to that room since. Forgot about that piece of nugget until now. Maybe should check on him when I have all arcanes at full rank (have about 1 at the moment). 

I don't like dark souls or any game related to it, ever since 2012 other games are just trying to be like it. The only good thing going for it is that the graphics is pretty good but that`s it, it`s boring and just button mashing. The game I'm into are GOW (old one) Darksiders, Bayonetta, Castlevania LOS. Metal Gear Rising etc. why? coz of the combat, the different combo  combinations, the arial attacks, fast past it`s fun as heck unfortunately they are not making games like that anymore. They need to make more games like them. Just to ask does Godfall have the GOW type of combat?

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
1 hour ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I don't like dark souls or any game related to it, ever since 2012 other games are just trying to be like it. The only good thing going for it is that the graphics is pretty good but that`s it, it`s boring and just button mashing. The game I'm into are GOW (old one) Darksiders, Bayonetta, Castlevania LOS. Metal Gear Rising etc. why? coz of the combat, the different combo  combinations, the arial attacks, fast past it`s fun as heck unfortunately they are not making games like that anymore. They need to make more games like them. Just to ask does Godfall have the GOW type of combat?

It's been directly compared to Dark Souls, so...

'Fraid not.

I could reccomend Devil May Cry (all of them except 2, and perhaps the reboot) if you've not played it, but given your repertoire I would imagine you already have.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Unfortunately I have played DMC yet but I herd its similar to Bayonetta. The combat warframe had with melee I loves obviously not the side combos but if fixed up right it would of been great.

Bayonetta is effectively what DMC would have become in a different timeline. Bayo was directed by Hideki Kamiya, who directed the first DMC game, but not the sequels, which with the exception of most of 2 and the Reboot, were handled by Hideaki Itsuno. Kamiya has gone on record saying that Bayonetta is how he would have developed and evolved DMC going forward, had Capcom not gone behind his back and started developing DMC2 without his knowledge.

So, Bayonetta has a lot of similarities, but a lot of core differences. So the fundamentals are the same but how they wind up manifesting can be dramatically different. It's pretty hard to put into words. Needless to say, there's a reason people get very, uh... passionate about the comparison. It's like comparing Marvel to DC.

On 2020-12-04 at 3:33 AM, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Did I just read dark souls was ..... button mashing......?

Yes, whilst also stating a preference for games like Bayonetta which is... not button mashing, apparently.

I'm so glad I'm not human, I can't be embarrassed by such comments.

• Like 2