Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

7 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

135241754_204440011321666_7717556508328808089_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7C4os9-EzqEAX8gcyDq&_nc_ht=scontent.fzal1-1.fna&oh=9cd63fbaf8c1415e85bb56a11669523d&oe=6019A1F7

I've always loved the way DE educates people.

Yeah -> Paracyst

sounds extremely like the french version of "Pas Racist" that you guessed it translate straight to "Not racist".

Funny thing is most french joke in warframe ( asked to Megan and Taylor directly ) are not intentional such as Ordis literally means computer in french as its stands for the diminutive of "Ordinateur". First not of phobos means "rock"

That being said warframe has a lot of hidden knowledge ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

8 hours ago, trunks013 said:

yeah totaly ( same for sedna ) but its literaly a rock and the first node means ... well rock thats quite hilarious. Allright i might be the only one to laugh at that ^.^ 

You rockin' knowledge in here.  Solid stuff, pretty concrete.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Like claiming you're building a robot, stacking three cardboard boxes on top of each other, and calling it done.

More like you claim you're building Data from Star Trek when the situation called for a Terminator, and then you build the ED 209 wearing a yellow shirt. Like, sure you still built a robot, but not only was the claim not a great idea in the first place (Warframe is not set up for the Nemesis system) you didn't even build the thing that would have fit better right and you're still pretending it's the first one.

Like the Lich system isn't necessarily bad conceptually? You fight some higher level goons and a big boss a couple times and after an hour or two you get a fancy new gun. Sure, neat, could have been executed better, but that's fine. But it's not the nemesis system - it's a more traditional, and only 'decent' MMO grind in a Nemesis system coat. It's pretending to be the nemesis system, you get a custom named goon that's basically just a bigger regular mook with some extra powers, and they've got specific weaknesses and vulnerabilities and yadda yadda. But it's not. Simply put, it's just not.

When I came a the lich system from the perspective of an outsider to it, it was disappointing, even though I was looking at it without the baggage of what the promise actually was. But now I've experienced what DE was pretending it was? I get why expectations for Liches were that high.

Oof, ok, game design rant over.

Have a dancing kitten.

Dancing Kitten GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Loza03
  • Like 1

It's a great day today, I made myself Orange chamomile tea and a toasted cheese sandwich, sprinkled some paprika on the sandwich but I was being Conservative with it.

Also watching this huge fireplace that's about a few thousand miles from where I live, smells grand, almost Capitol you could say.

I sure do love living through one of the major political events of modern history, an attempted hostile takeover of one of the most powerful nations on the planet incited by democratically elected individuals and facilitated by law enforcement and just... nobody tells me about it.