Last post wins

51 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

People who say 'Warframe shouldn't be compared to or take inspiration from other games, it's a totally unique experience' amuse me.

As long as Gmod exists, Warframe shall never be unique.

4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

As long as Gmod exists, Warframe shall never be unique.

I mean, Warframe's still plenty derivative in the first place because it's made by human beings:tongue:

Grineer are Space Marines, Corpus are 80's raypunk Sci-Fi or something, Tenno are space ninja/wizard/eldritch nightmares, Orokin are space Romans, Sentients are Terminator lobsters.  If there was something wrong with being derivative or not being unique, nothing would be good.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

In other news, remember that Monster Hunter Movie?

It, uh

DGqagLk.png

It's not getting a sequel.

IIRC Sonic's movie from last year was the most successful video game movie made. Which it should tell you something about those kind of things...

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

IIRC Sonic's movie from last year was the most successful video game movie made. Which it should tell you something about those kind of things...

Oh, I'm well aware of that, just... ouch.

I mean, the last Rezzy Evil pulled a hefty profit. Guess it just goes to show how audiences respond once you surgically remove... no, that implies some measure of grace... disembowel a franchise of any and all uniqueness.

44 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

In other news, remember that Monster Hunter Movie?

It, uh

DGqagLk.png

It's not getting a sequel.

This feels like Karmic Justice against the history of "Not even so bad it's good" Video Game movies.

Edited by Aldain
7 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

135241754_204440011321666_7717556508328808089_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7C4os9-EzqEAX8gcyDq&_nc_ht=scontent.fzal1-1.fna&oh=9cd63fbaf8c1415e85bb56a11669523d&oe=6019A1F7

I've always loved the way DE educates people.

Yeah -> Paracyst

sounds extremely like the french version of "Pas Racist" that you guessed it translate straight to "Not racist".

Funny thing is most french joke in warframe ( asked to Megan and Taylor directly ) are not intentional such as Ordis literally means computer in french as its stands for the diminutive of "Ordinateur". First not of phobos means "rock"

That being said warframe has a lot of hidden knowledge ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Phobos exist tho

yeah totaly ( same for sedna ) but its literaly a rock and the first node means ... well rock thats quite hilarious. Allright i might be the only one to laugh at that ^.^