Jump to content

Last post wins


Recommended Posts

At the moment, I'm watching the Gamestop WAAAAARGH!/Occupy Wall Street 2.0 unfold.

48d.gif

Stonks for the Stonk God.

And I'm farming liches. Working on a rad Tonkor, and just needs 2-3 rad Ogris' after that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

At the moment, I'm watching the Gamestop WAAAAARGH!/Occupy Wall Street 2.0 unfold.

I've never been interested in finance, but man this whole ordeal looks fun. 

Also I'm feeding the addiction that is chess, it constantly craves for more and I don't know if I can stop it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm usually monitoring geopolitics, socio-cultural discourse, and trends in science methodology. This one is interesting, because it means a shift in anti-establisment activist methodology is underway. Watch what everyone is doing the coming days. The rot and corruption will show in the most surprising of places. :D

 

Chess is good. My dad was a high level chess player, so I grew up with the game. Not playing so much after he died.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I'm usually monitoring geopolitics, socio-cultural discourse, and trends in science methodology. This one is interesting, because it means a shift in anti-establisment activist methodology is underway. Watch what everyone is doing the coming days. The rot and corruption will show in the most surprising of places. :D

 

All we need now is some pamphlets.

 

A LOT of pamphlets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For all those interested in stock right now please be careful with investments into those poPular stocks such as game right now. There’s going to be another hedge fund tapped into in a week or so and wait for that so people can trade and get more profit from. Start on the upward trend. It the peak! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. We'll see more campaigns like this in the future. And we'll see people lose money doing this as well. Don't invest more than you're prepared to lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-01-18 at 3:43 AM, MagPrime said:

Oh that is amazing.  Give us updates!

I said I'd bring updates, and I have.

The reaction to the reveal last week wasn't quite what I anticipated (which is alright, I get it) hence the lack of updates, but today's has made up for it. Having exhausted their attempt to examine what is (in reality) quite a small chunk of the area affected by the plot hook, they were on their way home, got some more lore and a place to go - big metropolitan city several weeks (read: a couple sessions) travel away. I'm looking forward to it as it'll be quite the change of pace from the relatively small town they've been in thus far - simultaneously far more luxurious and far less friendly.

However, that's not the good part.

The good part is that two of my players managed to contract Lycanthropy because they decided to eat cursed meat from a wereboar kill. Fortunately the Bartender was able to identify it and direct them, but not until they succeeded in setting the local Potion Seller's robes (who they have an inexplicable dislike for) on fire. In this exchange he'd 'given' them a fairly useless potion in trade just so he could burn the presumed-expensive meat in front of them out of spite. After being cured of Lycanthropy, they passed the seller's Beehives and, having learned that the potion was either a potion of diminuation or growth, pour it into the hive.

 

Cue a swarm of angry, gnome-sized Bees.

Edited by Loza03
(accidental post)
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I had pizza was..... february or march last year.

I could use a shawarma right now, though. With salad, onions and hummus. And loads of garlic dressing. But my favorite shawarma place went belly up when the 'rona hit (and loads of other local businesses).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I said I'd bring updates, and I have.

The reaction to the reveal last week wasn't quite what I anticipated (which is alright, I get it) hence the lack of updates, but today's has made up for it. Having exhausted their attempt to examine what is (in reality) quite a small chunk of the area affected by the plot hook, they were on their way home, got some more lore and a place to go - big metropolitan city several weeks (read: a couple sessions) travel away. I'm looking forward to it as it'll be quite the change of pace from the relatively small town they've been in thus far - simultaneously far more luxurious and far less friendly.

However, that's not the good part.

The good part is that two of my players managed to contract Lycanthropy because they decided to eat cursed meat from a wereboar kill. Fortunately the Bartender was able to identify it and direct them, but not until they succeeded in setting the local Potion Seller's robes (who they have an inexplicable dislike for) on fire. In this exchange he'd 'given' them a fairly useless potion in trade just so he could burn the presumed-expensive meat in front of them out of spite. After being cured of Lycanthropy, they passed the seller's Beehives and, having learned that the potion was either a potion of diminuation or growth, pour it into the hive.

 

Cue a swarm of angry, gnome-sized Bees.

The Goldbergs Yes GIF by ABC Network

Had session 1 last night.  So far my character has this amazing physical ability for a bookish camp counselor but, lacks the brains to be a threat to anything.  Currently toting around 6 zombie making rocks she scooped up from the ocean floor while scuba diving.  Almost drowned to do it, and the only reason is because apparently she's part magpie. 

Edited by MagPrime
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aldain said:

Welp Google's Stadia game development teams have been shut down.

To the absolute surprise of literally nobody.

It's to my surprise

that they had dedicated game dev teams.

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

The Goldbergs Yes GIF by ABC Network

Had session 1 last night.  So far my character has this amazing physical ability for a bookish camp counselor but, lacks the brains to be a threat to anything.  Currently toting around 6 zombie making rocks she scooped up from the ocean floor while scuba diving.  Almost drowned to do it, and the only reason is because apparently she's part magpie. 

Don't forget about the zomble rocks. 'Cuz if your GM's anything like me, they sure won't.

9 hours ago, Aldain said:

pri GIF

Does the fact they managed to tear down a shop front to get at the rouge (thanks to a nat 20 strength check) help?

Thanks for the idea about what the swarm the Bard-barian (barbarian bard) trapped in the Potion Seller's shop willwind up doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Don't forget about the zomble rocks. 'Cuz if your GM's anything like me, they sure won't

I had to add them to my inventory and I've been informed to make a luck check every round. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...