Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

vor 1 Stunde schrieb DarthK3v:

I get MMO and RPG, but GPS? As in the game tracks your position in the real world, or some other meaning for the initialism?

I think he wanted to say FPS for first-person-shooter. That's at least the only thing which could make sense. Probably just a typing issue.

4 hours ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

What’s new in wf

ATM not a lot. They've confirmed Feb's going to be a layover month of sorts as they prep for the next big update which is basically the big expansion to Railjack with Corpus and a new quest and all sorts. This is aimed for March, but they've been open that it might slip into April. You know the [DE]rill.

At some point we're going to see a small valentine's shop event, probably with some new ticker lore. Octavia Prime Access will be a thing too soon.

17 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

ATM not a lot. They've confirmed Feb's going to be a layover month of sorts as they prep for the next big update which is basically the big expansion to Railjack with Corpus and a new quest and all sorts. This is aimed for March, but they've been open that it might slip into April. You know the [DE]rill.

At some point we're going to see a small valentine's shop event, probably with some new ticker lore. Octavia Prime Access will be a thing too soon.

The star days event starts February 11th. So not really a "lay over month."

DE gonna DElay...

Meanwhile, I bought another character slot for Guild Wars 2, and levelling up another rogue at a leisurely pace. Still playing GW2 and Rift, while listening to podcasts, lectures and audiobooks.

Keeping an eye on EM-8ER development...

Ye gods, I miss Firefall!