Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Last post wins

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

Quick, get your shovels and pickaxes, collect the flowing salt!

Oh no! DE nerfed our Shovels and Pickaxes in the melee changes!

Looks like we're just gonna have to use something less subtle...

french fries lol GIF by Robbie Cobb

17 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Oh no! DE nerfed our Shovels and Pickaxes in the melee changes!

Looks like we're just gonna have to use something less subtle...

french fries lol GIF by Robbie Cobb

Some tasty, salty, fries. My favorite. 

For real though, the changes seem sensible enough, a reduction in enemy staggers will make the full melee play style a bit harder to pull off, but of course nothing will change for a good build with appropriate survivability.  

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

For real though, the changes seem sensible enough, a reduction in enemy staggers will make the full melee play style a bit harder to pull off, but of course nothing will change for a good build with appropriate survivability.  

Honestly I'm mostly worried that they're just gonna slap on more multiplier mods on guns instead and call it a day.

Like pouring gas on a fire and hoping it will burn out if you just make it bigger...but I didn't hear exactly what they discussed so hopefully I'm wrong in that regard.

As the Forums flow with salt, accusations, justified and fabricated, and the usual malarkey...

I lie down on my bed, put my massage machine ( it is in the form of a dolphin) and put it on mah balls.

Relaxing.

14 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Mag helpin' with the roommates groceries

May be an image of cat

You named your cat Mag? 😍 Do they have a polarizing personality? Do you find yourself drawn to them?

Jokes aside, cute kitty.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Chill guys, they spoke more about buffing guns than nerfing melee

If melee got nerfed, id imagine it to be 10-25%, 75-90% buff to guns

While I agree with you and applaud your efforts, by this point trying to get the average Warframe player to not freak out about upcoming changes is about as effective as bringing an un-Forma'ed Stug to fight Steel Path Sentients.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DarthK3v said:

You named your cat Mag? 😍 Do they have a polarizing personality? Do you find yourself drawn to them?

Jokes aside, cute kitty.

Yes, yes & yes.

When she stares at you with those giant yellow eyes in such a tiny face, you kinda feel your soul getting pulled towards her lol 

• Like 1

My cat has a tendency to look into my eyes while sitting on my lap. When she does this, my partner's heart melts from the sheer love and devotion displayed. Does that make her more of an Ember?

53 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I win if someone posts after I do.

Thats the issue bub. If the next posts after you are from NPCs... how can it be someone? There are no humans in the internet. No individuals to be "one". Only the collective. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I win if someone posts after I do.

31 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Thats the issue bub. If the next posts after you are from NPCs... how can it be someone? There are no humans in the internet. No individuals to be "one". Only the collective. 

Additionally, nothing was specified about SomeTWO

Welp I just suddenly had a minor eye pain and now I'm fairly certain that I've got the onset of Macular Degeneration, all at the ripe old age of ~28.

One small part of one eye going all wavy and distorted, guess that's it for my vision in the long haul.

4 hours ago, DarthK3v said:

You should probably go see a doctor instead of sitting here on a forum.

My thoughts, exactly.

However, not everyone has access to universal health care, or has proper health insurance.

Might just be a piece of grit or a scratched cornea. Or it could be an infection or glaucoma. In any case, self-diagnosis is not optimal, so better get it checked.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I need a 3D printer. And I need to learn a 3D program.

710x528_30906035_16440829_1584099864_1_0

To clarify, they go on these guys:

Infiltrators.jpg

This is the way.

• Like 1