Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

-sigh- Man I hate that I used my PC profile as my main forum one, to this day I still get people trying to use the PC account I haven't played on since the Switch one launched to try and discredit me as an inexperienced player.

Though I guess that has another benefit of showing who doesn't have an argument.

hahaha some people will always calls other "Inexperienced" its always funny to see ^.^ 

I also get that ... a lot ^.^

Edited by trunks013

Just now, trunks013 said:

hahaha some people will always calls other "Inexperienced" its always funny to see ^.^ 

I mean I'm no spring chicken or top-of-the-line theorycrafter, but I've been around for a fair amount of time and know how to break things if I need to.

It just strikes me as mildly irritating since I chose to use my PC account instead of my Switch one for the forum and it just keeps happening.

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

First round of deets for the day and MH:Rise is looking GOOOD

I just saw an SnS silkbind counter in a trailer that leaps straight into the sky and I think I'm drooling.

Oh god I saw the multi-hit Axe Mode chainsaw in CB too.

Edited by Aldain

19 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I mean I'm no spring chicken or top-of-the-line theorycrafter, but I've been around for a fair amount of time and know how to break things if I need to.

It just strikes me as mildly irritating since I chose to use my PC account instead of my Switch one for the forum and it just keeps happening.

yeah i get the idea. 

Look ^.^  Always keep in mind there is a tenno out there with 5 legendary core , over 50 veiled rivens , over 500k kuva , All weekly socketed ayatans since the release of ayatans ( and more ) and Millions of credits 

And still not max rank , no maxed prime mods , mostly not maxed builds and still called "Inexperienced" . At one point its just a matter of doing what you want

Edited by trunks013

3 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

People are getting their knickers in a bunch over, that some players who's maxed out their intrinsics will have a head start. Entitlement intensifies.

There's also still a few people hanging onto Railjack being designed as an "endgame" activity despite the clear evidence that doing so only made it a ghost town.

Complaining about it being more accessible I mean.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

... So how's tricks?

I'm looking forward to hunting Magnamalo in the update MH:Rise Demo.

Pretty much the same thing honestly, just mainly waiting on Rise to drop.

It's actually been kind of dull lately otherwise.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

saddened my ps4 is gone and now that i only have ps4 i lost all progress to my warframe account :) except for this forum account. only thing i have left in regards to wf is my memories and me growing on the fourms 

Well, that sucks.

D'you reckon you'd ever start fresh, or is this the end for you?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)sweatshawp:

nah about over 2k spent on my ps4 account with too much history and such. unless they drop the account transfer  or cross save im just gonna be here chilling on the forums 

Isn't there crossplay between PS4 and PS5? It may cost much, but at least you can use your account. (And think about the reduced loading times)

29 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Isn't there crossplay between PS4 and PS5? It may cost much, but at least you can use your account. (And think about the reduced loading times)

i dont plan on getting a console at all anymore as i play most of my games on pc including bdo Eso and much more so like ahhhh its just not worth $500 to play warframe with reduced loading times rn imo plus i just ordered my 3060 so like :D 

Edited by (PSN)sweatshawp